CHAPTER 27 [M]

TIMESKIP 1 WEEK...

"Drive slower or we might hit something or fall into a ditch."

Yena did as she was told, carefully looking around as she followed Eunbi and Chaewon who were in front of her.

Suddenly, Eunbi's car stopped, "huh? We're stopping here?"

Yuri glanced down at the map she was holding, "no, we're supposed to be going a little further."

Ding!

"Eunbi-unnie said that there's people nearby, but Yujin and Wonyoung knows some of them

"Eunbi-unnie said that there's people nearby, but Yujin and Wonyoung knows some of them."

"Huh... We're meeting them?"

"I don't know... Wait-"

Yuri widened her eyes, "oh my God what is that dumb puppy doing."

Yena alongside the other two girls in the backseat ran out the car alongside the hamster after watching Yujin sprint out Eunbi's car alongside Wonyoung who seemed to be calling her back.

"Yujin!" "Wonyoung!"

Everyone stepped outside their cars, running to their maknaes who were sprinting head-on to a group of adults they didn't know.

"Yuqi-unnie!" "Shuhua-unnie!"

The said girls jumped and turned around from talking to an older man and woman, their eyes widening in what seemed to be worry.

"So, you brought back-up huh?"

The girl with curly hair vigorously shook her head, "n-no we don't know who they are, please, don't hurt them."

The lead woman took a step forward, the two girls shrinking in fear, "it seems like they know you though... And you look like you want to protect them too."

"Yah Yujin, Wonyoung, don't run off like that!"

"You guys are okay!"

"Ah- not so fast."

Shuhua yelped as the woman pulled her by her collar when she tried to go to Wonyoung, her breath hitching as she felt a cold metal barrel at her temple.

The girl clawed at the stronger woman's arm as she was slowly dragged away, "unnie!"

Yuqi turned around after hearing her name, her eyes widening from the scene, "Shuhua!"

Adrenaline pumped through her veins, but as she began to run towards the younger girl the two-toned haired puppy pulled her into a back hug, seeing that the woman dug her gun into the side of Shuhua's head.

"Yujin let go of me!"

The woman smirked at the scene, glancing at her captive, "you'll be useful."

The Taiwanese girl squirmed in her grasp, "l-let me go!"