CHAPTER 20 [M]

[M] - no specific triggers or anything but please be advised from now on 💛

TIMESKIP 2 WEEKS...

"This is nice..."

Hyewon turned to the woman next to her, who looked ethereal as she stared at the stars, nearby lights bouncing off her flawless skin.

"Yeah... It really is."

The photographer quietly put up her phone, focusing her camera on the woman before snapping a picture.

'Perfect.'

Eunbi glanced over from the sound of a shutter snapping, raising an eyebrow, "you took a picture?"

"You look really good here, my phone camera isn't as good as my actual one but you make the quality much better."

The older girl blushed, looking away while Hyewon scooted closer to give the bunny a side-hug.

"Thanks for taking the time to be with me today."

Eunbi rubbed Hyewon's soft hair, "of course, and besides, I've always wanted to go to Han River with someone special other than my family."

"Chaewon?"

The raven-haired girl chuckled, "she practically counts as my family, my dongsaeng."

The two stargazed while in each other's arms, soft blades of grass tickling their ankles and hands as the soft noise of traffic died down the longer they stayed...

...

...

...

"Huh?"

"You felt that too?"

The two glanced around after feeling a rumble from the ground, "wow... We've been getting quite a few earthquakes recently."

"Yeah... Weird."

"Well, I guess we should go home? It's pretty late."

"Yeah, let's go."

The two stood up, only to cling onto each other as another rumble shook the area around them.

"Woah-"

The shaking grew stronger, almost to the point where the two women lost their balance. Hyewon and Eunbi glanced at each other, worry filling them both as they heard an ambulance in the distance.

"Okay, this is really weird."

"We should be fine, we're outside as well."

"What about the other ten girls?"

"I'll tell them to go outside, if they can, to meet us here."

The younger girl nodded, Eunbi taking out her phone to text in their group chat, hoping that the others could see...