CHAPTER 9

'Huh?'

Minju started quizzically at the counter, seeing a raven-haired woman instead of Chaewon.

'What was her name... Eunbi right?'

"Excuse me?"

"Hello! What can I get for you?"

Minju glanced around, leaning closer to the counter, "it's Minju."

Eunbi smiled at the masked woman, "ah, hello again. I hope you didn't have a hard time yesterday?"

The angel shook her head, "no not at all, thank you again."

"That's good to hear, and of course."

"Is Chaewon around?"

The older woman sighed, "no... She got sick so I sent her home for today."

"Ah... I'm sorry for making one of your workers sick."

Eunbi chuckled, "it's alright, I can tell her you came by though?"

"Actually- can I have her number instead?"

The woman stared at Minju in surprise, making the actress facepalm internally.

'Way to go, Minju...'

"To uh- ask her myself if she's okay. I feel bad since she's in this position because of me."

"Ah, yeah of course, let me write it down for you."

"Thank you uh... Eunbi-ssi."

Eunbi chuckled, "no need for the formalities."

"Ah but, Chaewon calls you unnie and she's the same age as me so..."

The woman scribbled down a string of numbers on a piece of paper, handing it to Minju, "well, then you can call me unnie as well, I really don't mind. I hear that you come often to this cafe as well?"

Minju nodded after thanking Eunbi, "yes I do, and I don't know why but the bread suddenly got better too."

The older woman laughed, "that's thanks to Hitomi, she's the girl you saw with us yesterday."

"Ah I see..."

"Do you need anything else?"

'Might as well order something while I'm here right? Would be rude if I didn't...'

"Can I have a latte as well?"

"What name would you like to use for the order?"

Minju smiled, "Minnie."

"Minnie... Got it."

"Thank you~"

Minju sat down as she waited for her coffee, fishing her phone out as she stared at the number Eunbi gave her.