21

"See you later Harry!" I yell into his room so he can hear from the shower.

He responds quickly with a loud "Bye" so I head out immediately after that. I am already late.

Last night, me and Harry had the best sex we ever had. Over and over and over. On the couch, bed, floor, in the shower, up against the wall and even on the dresser. I don't know how, but me being so emotional turned me into this sex addict. I don't even know.

Zayn called me at almost five in the morning when we had our last go and were trying to stay off each other in the bed and asked me if I can come over.

I got Louis' permission, since I am going to a house and answered Zayn as I would come.

Me and Harry, cuddled and slept like baby's until eleven in which we had to part for me to get ready.

I wore leather shorts, a white tank top and a jean jacket over it with some converse as shoes. I grabbed my Givenchy hand bag which I stole last year and headed out after blowing Harry off as a treat.

I think finally letting us be crystal clear with each other turned us into beasts in bed. I am not complaining.

Thinking about last night, putting the sex aside, knowing Harry's pure and unfiltered thoughts settled my mind. I am so much more calm and at ease about this. I always the had the probability that it was not real in the back of my head but now, its so much more quiet.

Zayn calling me at five in the morning is not a good sign. I did not had Harry think anything but I am genuinely worried. Just when I turn the block and get out of the sight of any hotel window, I start running.

I contemplate in my head if running there or taking a bus would take less. There is no visible traffic so I run as fast as I can to the nearest bus stop.

When he picked up the phone, his voice was nearly shaking, trying to hide it. He only said four words 'Can you come over?'. That was it. Zayn was always confident and the most straight forward in whatever we did but in that phone call, he sounded panicked.

Just when I reach the station, the bus heading over to Zayn's is leaving. I jump inside, the doors shutting close after me, my hair almost caught in them. I quickly rush to the middle of the bus to avoid paying the fee and the driver is too bothered with the irritating hot weather to notice me.

Looking at my hair, I realize I have too many split ends and my hair is getting weak from dying it too often. My hair grows fast and dying my hair brown is not really doing it well. My naturally blonde hair is fine but I prefer to be a brunette.

I find myself a spot in the bus and check my phone for anything from Zayn but there is none. He would have told me if it was urgent and he needed me that moment, right? I put the phone in my bag just when I make a condescending eye contact with a men on the bus.

He looks rather dirty, haven't shaved in a week or two, hands covered in dirt, teeth yellow, staring directly at me with a smirk. I send a intimidating look towards him but it does not effect him in any way. He must think I am a helpless girl, he can rape or assault.

I look away, hoping he will just fuck off and not mess with me. I must admit, I was already a little rusted from not being on the streets for some time when I Rose and I were adopted together but now, after I started dating Harry and Louis hired us, I have been laying on my ass all the time. I can be loosing my game and I am too tried to beat a grown men up at the moment.

In a few minutes, I reach the stop I need get off at and thankfully exit the bus without another encounter. I walk fast, towards Zayn's house, which is just a block away after a turn.