Euphoria

                                                                        ...................................................

Light, gentle brushes slowly curved around the white canvas. It's painter equally mesmerizing and focused, from the pink tongue that involuntarily poked put from his rosy lips. 

eyes wide yet concentrated, his soft bangs falling neatly onto the perfect eyebrows, occasionally one or two rebellious strand would tickle his eye and the boy would let out a small huff before removing it from the palm of his hand...

To say the boy was beautiful would be an understatement...

He was more and more. doe eyes perfectly portraying the embodiment of innocent, button nose giving a perfect look of a small bunny, rosy pink lips that were naturally plumpy , smooth healthy skin that glowed in moonlight and natural blackish brown fluffy hair that bounced with the slight movement and a honey suckled voice of an angel..

but that's not all. the small smile that linger on his mouth when sharing  his lunch with an underclassmen, his attentive eyes that would help anyone in the blink of an eye, his helping hand that is ready whenever, his sweet 'good morning's early in the morning, his soft melodic voice that rings through empty hallways when he stays after school to help the old lady in school to water the plants..

the boy was indeed beyond perfect..

one might say this is all a pretense, that no sane human would be this soft and naïve but what if he is?

what if he is softer than a sheep's fur and innocent like a toddler?

then...

that is no one's business

.........................

Hi guyssss! im sooo excited with this story and i sincerely do hope you enjoy this.

do tell me what you think and leave a comment cause i luuuvvv reading them

have a nice day!  (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥