Numb

" That's it. I'm out "  Yoongi drew a long breath and dropped to the ground with a thump. His face was covered with sweat and blood but the man himself had a lopsided smile while his eyes contained the same amused look as before "I was out of the game for too long. This shit is exhausting "

Meanwhile, Taehyung wiped his forehead with the back of his palm without letting go of his weapon. Min Yoongi was not to be trusted. Not now. Not ever.

" That fighting technique, where'd you learn it ? " Yoongi's rough voice came again with a question as he nodded towards Taehyung's stance. 

Taehyung didn't respond for a whole minute. He purposely let Yoongi wait to show who was more dominant. " Street fight " He gave a vague answer

Yoongi scoffed at it  " Street ? If I'd know any better, it looks like you adopted someone else's aikido  and mixed it with your style. Clever indeed "  His eyes held a knowing glint as he spoke.

Taehyung furrowed his brows slightly. True, he did adopt the style of a street fighter back in the day and formed it into his own but that's a fact no one else knew. Besides, this technique had already been extinct for so long it was almost unimaginable that someone else knew it.

His confusion must have been evident to Yoongi as he let out a short chuckle. It wasn't out of humor nor anything pleasant, Almost as if he was entertained in a dark way 

There was silence as He leered right at Taehyung ;

 " Don't look so surprised Kid. After all, I invented the damn thing"

💜  💜  💜

Namjoon strained his ears to hear the noise better. It's been a whole 15 minutes since everything has quietened down. Which didn't bring him any relief but at least the constant sound of men screaming and guns shots have stopped. 

Namjoon was sure that he'd run insane if he had to listen to a single more blood curling screech. Whether it was from an enemy or not, at the end of the day, they were both humans.

He sighed and leaned his head on the cold wall behind him that was supporting his body weight. His head was bandaged and it looked as if his wounds were cleaned but when he woke up, Jungkook was nowhere in sight. 

And after trying to overthrow the guard-which was pointless as his energy was already drained- the guard sort of cuffed his hands together , leaving him in an uncomfortable position

Before he could get more into his head, the basement door opened with a creak and the light from the hallway illuminated to the room. Not bright enough for him to see clearly, merely to announce him of another presence that was steadily coming down the stairs. 

Namjoon could only see the silhouette of the said man as the stranger undid the lock to his cell and moved forward with careful steps. 

Black uniform.
Red arm bandana.

This is a dog from V's side.

" MOTHERFUCKER !" Namjoon pushed himself to his feet and rammed into the man, who clearly did not expect him to move at all

The man, who was much stronger, held himself in the last step and locked Namjoon's tied wrists behind his back and shoved Namjoon to the wall

" FUCK-" He was cut short by the urgent voice of the stranger behind him

" Joon, It's me !"

Namjoon widened his eyes " Jin ?"

💜  💜  💜

Jungkook trailed his finger on the bedsheet which had an embroidery of a beautiful flower. He didn't know how long it had been but the gun shots have already stopped, giving the place an eerie silence

It wasn't comforting at all.

Jungkook almost expected someone to jump from behind the door and possibly stab him to death. 
He made a wry face at the thought.

Just as the younger boy was about to flop on the bed, the door to his room busted open with a loud creak.

Jungkook let out a yelp involuntarily as his previous thought on getting stabbed began to surface on his head.

But infront of him was a handsome man in gear, blood dripping from the knife on his hand. Despite his disheveled appearance, the stranger let out a small smile, which made Jungkook to slowly crawl back to the head board of his bed.

God, pretty sure Joker laughed before killing his victims too

His mind drifted towards the 'Joker' movie he watched years ago with Yugyeom back when they were in high school . That movie emotionally traumatized him for several moths. Period.

" W-who are you ?" He asked with a tint of fear behind his words.

The man infront of him smiled brighter at the question for whatever reason. 

" Hello, Randa's younger brother !-"

Jungkook's eyes widened. Randa? That's  hyungie's name right ?

" And I go by the name Jhope " The man gave a dramatic bow almost mockingly

" Pleased to be of acquaintance " He grinned.

Behind him, Jungkook's eyes trailed to an unconscious bloody body of the guard that stood infront of his door 10 minutes ago. 

Dead. 

His face was teared open cruelly, eye balls missing from the sockets.

Jungkook's gaze travelled back to the blood dripping knife on 'Jhope's ' hand.

Fucking hell, This is definitely Joker's reincarnation
Hyungie, wherever you are, please get me 

Jungkook prayed, Just prayed that whichever god was up there, would bring his Hyung back to him safely-because he couldn't hold on much longer.

Jungkook was on the brink of insanity...

What is the relationship between Jin and Namjoon?

Where does Hobi play the part in this ?

___________________________________

YEP. THAT JUST HAPPENED

SO, THERE'S THE ENTRY OF JIN AND JHOPE.

JIMIN WILL APPEAR TOO, BUT THERE WILL BE A TWIST

CAN YOU GUESS? YOU PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO. 😜😜

ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAP.

IF YOU DID, 

VOTE

AND

LEAVE A COMMENT

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE