Stay Alive

( 9.30 pm )

"Just stay in your house and don't move! Hyung and I are going to come and get you !The roads are blocked so We'll reach your place tomorrow before dusk breaks.

Just...hang on kookie. We are coming to get you! and please, be safe"

-------

(present time - 11.00 pm)

Talking to Yugyeom was a great relief to jungkook. Even more to know that they'll be coming to rescue him tomorrow! If this was a shit-com action movie, he would even order popcorn! but alas, it'sthe real world happening right now. 

Jungkook swirled his chopsticks in the rameon cup, watching how the soup was stirring in rounds. If it was any regular day, he would've already wolfed it down and moved on for seconds but now all he could do was stare at it with no appetite whatsover.

The distant sound of a frantic reporter saying something caught jungkook's attention. He placed the cup on the coffee table and grabbed the remote to turn the volume up.

" BREAKING NEWS-

 We have some breaking news coming to us right now.... It is with great grief that we announce the death of President Moon and His Beloved Wife and son. The young boy died at the age of  23.

The police beurue in Seoul confirms that they have been murdered in the Blue House today, 17th of November . Death confirmed at 10.27 pm and officials further states this incident  is a direct link to the terrorist attacks in Korea. Citizens of Korea are asked to remain calm and indoo- "

Jungkook stared blankly at the TV. 

The president?Dead. Murdered.

 WTF?! 

How the hell can they survive when the president himself is fucking DEAD?!

Just as Jungkook was about to spiral into another emotional breakdown, the TV screen went blank,white and black lines dancing in waves and a tiny 'no signal' sign appeared at the top right corner.

Jungkook sighed and got up, hands reaching for the antenna.Just as he was going to turn it-

The TV screen lit back alive, A rainbow of colours passing through. The screeching sound of it gave jungkook the chills, as he stared confusedly at it.

The scene changed again,finally showing a black screen. 

Suddenely, a masked face came to full view and jungkook yelped, leaping backwards. 

"WHAT THE HELL!!"

The mask's eyes were pure black with a black line streaming down one eye hole. Almost like a tear.

"Greetings Citizens Of Korea. As you are aware, Your president is no more in this world . Minutes before his death, he signed a contract. As from now, Korea is under the govern Of Vantè. Those who defy us, will bL perish. So, I invite you, join us....or die.
May god have Mercy upon those who betray, for they will need it..

*A low chuckle*
However, there might be no one to pray for anymore because,

I Am God."

The screen went black

SILENCEE

jungkook opened his mouth to scream along with every person in Korea..

......

***NEXT CHAPTER***

'The callee is busy, please leave a message or call again later'

Beep Beep-

"Hey jungkook, I was informed about the situation in Korea. My next flight to Korea is in 3 hours,

Hang on dear brother, hyungie's coming to get you !"

..........................

YEAH AND THAT HAPPENED !! SKSKSKSKSSK

SOOO, FINALLY KOREA IS UNDER VANTÈ 😬😬

AND WHO DO YOU THINK IS JUNGKOOK'S BROTHER??

STAY TUNED TO FIND OOUUTTTT

IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER BE SURE TO COMMENT🥰 AND VOTE 

BYYEE

HAVE A GOODD DDAAYYY