Butterfly

"H-HOW DARE YOU! LEAVE THEM! UNHAND THEM NOW!!" President moon screamed, his usual neat appearance disheveled with cuts and tears

"H-HOW DARE YOU! LEAVE THEM! UNHAND THEM NOW!!" President moon screamed, his usual neat appearance disheveled with cuts and tears . 

His eyes went back and forth frantically, looking at the men who had his beloved wife and so on gunpoint. Moon's gaze returned back to the black coated man sitting on the sofa comfortably, clearly unbothered by the three weeping souls.

If they were met in different circumstances, he would even look twice at the man. His Jaw prominent and sharp, nose angled perfectly, eyes that of a tiger, his hair raven black and healthy... This man might be the reincarnation of Satan and Lucifer combined. Powerful and Unstoppable.

The president trembled against the cuffs. His bodyguards layed next to him, necks snapped and blood pouring out. All their faces twisted with fear just minutes before their deaths..

Mafia? ! *scoff* This ain't no mafia leader. This is a monster! 

President moon hung his head, knowing he had lost the fight. 

"what are your conditions?" he whispered gritting his teeth. He knew what was going to happen. he knew trading whole Korea for his family is wrong. but there's nothing to be done. not when his son was at gun point. not when his wife was at gunpoint. not when all the top three forces had  half a men lying dead in a ditch somewhere.

They've already lost. 

The mafia leader twirled the gun in his hand lazily. he stared at president moons crumpled figure for a minute and tsked. his hand gestured for one man to bring a document.

"Sign it" the deep soothing voice echoed in the room. Moon lifted his head and skimmed the document with his eyes.

He widened his eyes further, if that was even possible. "To Own Whole Korea?! That's impossible! there'll be wars, massacres, and to be lead by a mafia?? there are people living here! " president moon yelled in disbelief. T o let the devil take control is the day you die. NO! he cannot let this happen! He cannot give the ownership of Korea to him! 

the mob boss gazed at president moon who struggled very not to look down.

He hummed. Quiet, Plainly and calm. The mafia leader didn't look the least panicked at the mortified look on the president.He licked his lips and pointed the gun at president moon's temple..

--silence--

BANG-!

the president closed his eyes.. one second, two second.. no pain. then who got sho-

The blood curling sound of his son made the president to snap his eyes and look...

His wife's dead body now stood lip to the side, blood gushing like a fountain from her blasted head. the loud cries from his son was the only noise made in the room.

'n-no! NO! MARIAAA-!" The president cried but not a second after, a second click was heard. the president looked to see the mafia boss who ahd the gun held at his son's shaking form.

"Sign.Now." the emotionless man growled a bit louder.

the president jumped and snatched the pen,his trembling hands slowly signing the document.

He sighed. Korea just made a deal with the devil..

"See you in hell Mr.President"

BANG-

BANG-

the president and his son's lifeless bodies fell to the ground.. 

.........................................................................

HI GUYS! 

Thank you soo much for reading this story, it means a lot to me.

SOOO, finally the president's dead. no offense ٩(●̮̮̃•)۶

---And if you enjoyed this chapter, consider voting and leave a comment---

HAVE A NICE DAYYYY!!