Friends

Jungkook skipped happily to his home near the convenience store. his marks were good, he met tae at school a LOT today and a boy gave him the prettiest flower he has seen!

it was a 'bleeding heart' . from where the boy found it? he had no idea.... 

oh! it's a pity he couldn't tell tae about that

oh! it's a pity he couldn't tell tae about that..jungkook pouted,his steps faltering in the process. 

"never minnnd, i'll show it later" his mouth quirked to a happy smile again, mind wandering on how tae's gonna react when he sees the pretty flower.

since taehyung was 3 years older than jungkook, they had relatively different schedules. but both of them met during lunch and taehyung always came to jungkook's class during the younger's free period

what jungkook didn't know was that the older skipped a few of his lectures to meet him and spend time together. not like jungkook could imagine anyways, as taehyung was the section topper.

jungkook reached his home with a small smile still lingering on his face. his small hands slowly pushed open the metal door and the latter walked inside, placing his shoes neatly near the patio upon reaching it.

his parents would mostly come at night as both of them worked in a business together which required most of their attention and time. not that jungkook mattered tho as his mom and dad would always take him out to dinner whenever they are free..

"have to meet hyungie today" jungkook pursed his lips thoughtfully , unconsciously nodding his head as if to confirm it, his fluffy hair bouncing in the process. 

the latter would always go to his hyung's house whenever his parents would come late and it eventually became a routine for him. to meet his tae as soon as school finished.

to say jungkook and taehyung are friends would be an understatement. just like most of the kdrama , him and taehyung met when they both were little, but in an old library.

jungkook always loved reading and what is best than the old ranky little bookstore ? 

when his mom took him to the place, all jungkook could do was stare in awe as he took in the heavenly view of books and books stacked upon each other. they were dusty, but they were perfect! 

the faint linger of coffee and books would occasionally whisk in the air and jungkook sniffed once, twice to inhale every bit of that memory..

as far as he could see, there was no one beside himself, his mother and the kind old grandfather who owned the place.

 as jungkook began rummaging through the heavy books, excited and incoherent sentences falling out of his lips as he was overjoyed, his eyes immediately fell on the long boy with rich black hair, sitting near the small wooden chair. a book in his hand, not even giving a damn about what's going on..

.......

"hwelloooo! im koo"

that was their first meeting, and it couldn't get any more perfect than that.. 

.............................................

HAVE A NICE DAYYY