Awake

Jungkook watched as his brother fight like no one he has ever seen before. The gun that was pointed at his head was long forgotten as his doe eyes copied Namjoon's movements .

From Muay Thai to Karate to Jeet Kuno Do and taekwondo, Namjoon threw men over his shoulders and punched some in the face..

Where the fuck did he learn all of this??!!

The younger one had his mouth open throughout the whole ordeal, not once taking his eyes off the fight.

Not even when a dozen more men emerged from the shadows ...

All Jungkook do was watch as his brother was helplessly pinned on the floor while getting beaten up mercilessly. Even though Namjoon did his best to not scream at the pain, he couldn't help but let out weak grunts to the jabs aimed perfectly at his gut.

"HYUNG!! LET HIM GO! BASTARDS!" The former screamed within the restrains for no avail.

These men were clearly getting an order from a leader.

And they were clearly skilled.

And just as Namjoon's wrist was about to get popped ,

Click Click

 loud resonate of shoes echoed through the room...

slowly, coming towards them.

Click Click

Jungkook couldn't see and he didn't know in which direction the sound was coming as it was echoing though the large basement-like room but all he could say was the way everyone stood rigid and stopped moving did not make him feel relieved at all

Click Click

The sound stopped near them.

Jungkook inhaled shakily. 

And there appeared a man in a red suit, the ray of light only falling on his side profile showing his strikingly sharp jaw and straight nose. His hair was dark as the hyacinth-blossom and his lips were red as the rose in a coldest winter..

His black eyes sparkled like sunbeams on a river: a clear, deep, liquid radiance, the reflection of ethereal fire

 He did look like a deity – the perfect balance of danger and charm, he was at the same time fascinating and inaccessible, distant because of his demonstrated flawlessness, and possessing such strength of character that he was dismaying and at the same time utterly attractive in an enticing and forbidden way.

"Jesus" Jungkook whispered under his breath, looking at the ungodly man. Nope. His gay ass could not handle this. AND he knew he was sick to think like this when his brother was half dead infront of him and this man may be the course for it but,

The look of experience in him, especially because somewhere deep in those eyes, there still lurked a dangerous invitation to play. He had a quality of masculine confidence that was a thousand times more potent than mere handsomeness. Perfect goodlooks could leave you cold, but this kind of sexy charisma went straight to your knees.

"Fuck my life" Jungkook  whispered again

..................................................................................................................................................

I may or may not have outdone with myself in describing taehyung's looks .(⓿_⓿)

And again Sorry I'm late guys

SO, IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, 

VOTE AND COMMEENNNTTT