Boy Meets Evil

Jungkook should have asked questions.

^flashback^

"OH MY FUCKING GOD HYUNG THE LANE IS ON THE LEFT! NO THAT'S RIGH-LEFT!LEF- THAT'S NOT LEFT YOU SHIT HEAD!!"

"Hyung we aren't on the road! WHY ARE WE NOT ON THE FUCKING ROAD?! "

"WATCH THE BANNNERRR!!!! OMG DID WE KILL SOMEONE?! "

------------------

yep. Last.Time.

He got out and glared at his brother who looked at him sheepishly. After parking the car, namjoon directed him to the airport and told him that they had a private-fucking-plane waiting in section 13.

Jungkook sighed and looked at his brother who was walking ahead of him, talking in English eith a air hostess...

will i ever be able to achieve as much as he did?

His train of thoughts were cut off by Namjoon waving goodbye to the lady and gesturing jungkook to follow him. They went further to a more secluded place of the airport at the backside.

Jungkook shivered involuntarily, looking at the basement they just entered into. It was pitch black except the center where a luxurious looking Plane was sitting on its glory. A small white light shone on it just like a spot light. As jungkook continued to gush about the plane, he didn't notice namjoon frowning at the plane and its open door, spread like a carpet for them to get in.

"strange" he muttered next to Jungkook .  "stay here"  he said and without waiting for a reply, namjoon slowly jogged to the plane, his gut curling and instincts high on alert at something, He couldn't put his finger on what's wrong but there was definitely something wrong..

"I told him to lock the doors and wait" he mumbled, thinking back to the conversation with the pilot he had this morning.

As namjoon took the first step, he stopped for a moment and looked at his hands

..should I ?....Fuck it!

He pulled a 6-bullet revolver from his jacket and turned off the safety mode with a click. The heavy metal gave him more satisfaction than he thought. Namjoon slowly climbed up the stairs and got in, posing the gun to shoot at anything that moved.

nothing..

Namjoon scanned the area. Seats neat and clean. A fruit bowl posed perfectly on a table. The carpet perfectly in place. 

He took slow and steady steps to the pilot's cabin, Gun not leaving his hands.

As he pushed open the door, a terrible smell hit his nose and namjoon staggered back, holding his nose

"what the f-"

There laid the pilot on the floor, a hole of a bullet shaped perfectly in the middle of his forehead. 

But what made namjoon close his eyes and take a deep breath was the missing limbs of the middle aged man.

whoever killed him, tortured him to his fucking death...

Namjoon sighed, feeling glad that jungkook didn't see this...

HOLY FUCK JUNGKOOOK! I JUST LEFT HI-

Namjoon turned on his heels and just as he was about to run outside-

"HYUNG!!"

Jungkook NO!

===========================================

cliffhanggeerrrrr

anyways if you liked this chapter, 

LIKE 

COMMENT PLEASE

BYEEEEEE

HAVE A NICE DAY