Spring Day

" Owiee~" Jungkook helped as he was roughly woken up by a man who had just slapped him.

His cheeks burned with the force and the latter wa pretty sure it left a mark.

And to make matter worse,  his sensitivity got the best side of him as the big foe eyes were slowly tearing up and jungkook sniffed

Once

Twice.

Yep.

Not noooowwww

He internally screamed as the tears started dropping, glistening against his flushed, red skin.

As jungkook was busy contemplating in either,  rip out his eyes from his sockets or just give up and ball his eyes out, he realised the actual space he was in.

Dark room. Possibly a basement, he was on the dusty ground and no namjoon to be seen.

And a big man towering over him.

Oh fuck me

Before he could even say-what the fuck- the muscular man grabbed jungkook by the shoulders and pulled him to stand on his feet.

Not a second later, jungkook found himself being roughly manhandled to a staircase-? He couldn't really see with the darkness nothing and his sensitive eyes from all the crying

As they neared the younger was pushed three steps on the stairs and finally made it to the top.

Jungkook sighed in relief. His shin pained incredibly as the man who was guiding him didn't pay a single fuck whether jungkook was actually placing his feet on the fuckkng stairs

Jungkook's eyes adjusted to the lights and immediately he saw the wide contrast between the basement and where the hell he was in  now.

It had the utmost official look with red carpets and a dark hallway that led to god knows where.

Whatever it was the interior screamed of richness with the smallest of things that were present in the place.

"Move" a gruff voice came behind him and jungkook as immediately pushed forward.

He staggered weaky but refused to let out a sound at the rough treatment. He wasn't about to give them the satisfaction of his defeat.

Just as jungkook's knees were about to give out, they reached a huge wooden door standing tall and proud infront of them.

Jungkook just knew the door was bad new with just the look at the carving on the door panels..

He gulped silently as the man pushed the door open ..

Jungkook stepped inside