Promise

The young one was intently staring at his finished painting, eyes narrowing in concentration.

After all, he wanted it to be perfect..

The boy was so focused that he didn't even notice the figure that crept up behind..The figure gave a light tap to the younger's shoulder and hummed ,acknowledging his presence..

The young boy, immediately pushed the painting away and turned, his lips curled to a beautiful smile..

A bunny smile to be exact

He launched straightly to the stranger's embrace, small giggles escaping the soft lips..

"Hi koo" the new figure said smiling ,his hands circling around the younger's small waist.His shoulders visibly relaxed,face becoming soft in a second..  He inhaled the addicting lavender and rose scent of the younger boy and grinned.

"Missed you tae" jungkook snuggled onto the elder's broad chest, sighing in relief..

"Sorry ,I had to finish my work" the elder said apologetically, his hand rubbing the younger's back in circles..

"Donch wvorry. Nchot your fawlt" jungkook mumbled, voice muffled as he had his face pressed in the elder's sweater..

Few minutes passed by,both of them swaying to and fro in each other's embrace..
Suddenly the younger went rigid as a stick,his eyes widening at a thought.

Taehyung hummed in confusion while pulling the younger back towards him..

"Hyung..I-uhh.. - I have something for you.." jungkook worklessly pulled his painting that was left with no attention

The older's mouth curled inwards in a small smile as he excitedly accepted it..

His hands revealed the carefully made painting..

"Jungkook! My koo!! This is BEAUTIFUL. it's a MASTERPIECE ,My freaking god! ...
You-do you even understand how big of a deal this is??!! You changed my hair too! " the elder rambled ,not noticing the red hue that was creeping from the base of jungkook's neck..

Jungkook higher taehyung's torso and smiled,listening to the low rumble of taehyung, that put him to peace

.....

With no worry in the world..

........

HEY YOOOO

THAT'S IT
IM A BIT ANXIOUS CAUSE THIS IS MY FORST BOOK AND I DUNNO IF YA'LL LIKE IT OR NOT

BUT PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU WANT!

BYYEEEEE
HAVE A NICE DAY !!