Make It Right

Namjoon ran out of the cursed plane with a speed he never knew he had. 

He was always the nerdy guy, didn't even look twice at sports in school. Nah. The  Library was the best place for him. 

But at that moment, he could swear that his feet carried him out of the plane in 3-fucking-seconds. Because it was his brother. Jungkook is his responsibility. Ever since he was born, Namjoon did everything to keep his little brother safe.

Be it staying late nights to make short notes for Jungkook's lessons or even picking him up and dropping in ungodly hours so Jungkook doesn't have to walk along in the night, Namjoon was always there.

But of course he had to go to America for studies and a few situations but it was necessary. 

Namjoon leapt over the stairs and landed on the ground with a grunt while his eyes quickly scanned the surroundings. His eyes landed on jungkook who was....not fine

A man in black was holding Jungkook's hands behind him all the while pushing a barrel of a gun to his forehead. Jungkook looked unharmed except for the look of horror on his face.

"I suggest you leave him" Namjoon lifted the gun to point at the man, who had a stoic face, not flinching at the revolver that could end his life any moment. 

And that's when it hit namjoon. He wasn't scared because he isn't alone! Just as the piece of news enlightened him, namjoon saw humane speed figures moving from the corner of his eyes.

And just like that a herd of men appeared from the background with weapons. Their clothes blended perfectly with  darkness, only the skin that was white as snow gave away the fact they were humans.

"H-hyung" Jungkook weakly cried, getting overwhelmed from the sudden situation he was thrown to.

Namjoon cocked his gun "I got this gukka, Just close your eyes for hyung"

Jungkook closed his eyes and namjoon barreled forward, punching the nearest man in the face...

To be continued...

--------------------------------

As always, if you like the chapter be sure to comment and leave a vote