Lost

"What the fuck you mean you cant do it? My friend has been missing for 24 hours and it's your fucking job to FIND HIM!" Yugyeom slammed his hand on the desk angrily.

"Sir, you are the 37th person to file a missing person report.  All in one day even. What I'm saying is, we don't have the enough resources right now to go through such lengths,  our country is currently in a crisi-" the policeman tried to argue unsuccessfully

" Look sergeant, I'm aware of what's happening around me, that's exactly why I'm scared for my friend. I know that jungkook's missing 'cause he was SUPPOSED to meet me yesterday and he just disappeared. No phone. No contacts. No message.

Please, I know you can't do much right now but if you can just look for traces around his apartment or CCTVs or tracks or  ANYTHING at all, it would really help "  Yugyeom pleaded, his knees almost buckling at the thought of jungkook alone and hurt.

The policeman sighed, looking at the young male infront of him. His disheveled hair, tear stained cheeks and blown pupils clearly indicated the man's distress itself.

Even though he saw so many like him today alone, it always made him feel sorry for the victim's family. But his job required no emotional attachment, but humanity always ate him out from inside.

"Ok..I'll dispatch a team of four around the area. We will find your friend Mr.Kim" the policeman quickly returned back to his work, indicating he had no longer any business with yugyeom .

Yugyeom sighed. 'Team of four'?? That's bearly enough !

His best friend was sweet and vulnerable. That's what made yugyeom sweat bullets.

And the policeman was not helping at all! They were supposed to start the fucking interrogation 2 hours earlier but with the rapidly increasing crimes, there were no policemen on duty at the station.

Yugyeom quickly dialled a number on his phone and waited for the familiar voice to come from the other side..

After a few beeps his hyungs voice came from the phone

" no sign yet hyung. Yh I know I'm just really worried. No I'm going straight home aftwr this-nah it's fine you don't have to pick me..Right-okay- Bye Jackson hyung  "

Yugyeom sighed as he stepped out of the police station,

"Where are you kookie?"