Kissed by a lie

( YES, YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE HOT MEN  ABOVE )

Jungkook slowly raised his eyes to him " You came"

Taehyung looked at him " Always "

" It's been so long " Jungkook rubbed his hands together both in an attempt to calm his raising heartbeat and for the cold. Noticing his little figure, Taehyung gestured towards the living room
 " Shall we sit down". 
Jungkook snapped from his trance and mumbled a quiet 'yes please' and fumbled with his feet to quickly drag a comfortable chair.

He settled himself opposite Taehyung and wrapped his arms around his middle and leaned onto the back rest, not removing his eyes from the figure infront of him.

" You've grown " Taehyung's voice was a hoarse bass voice like an echo in an empty house that chilled every bone in Jungkook's body.
The younger let out a half smile " So have you "

" I'm not going to hurt yo-"
" I know " Jungkook gave a tired smile. Even if he didn't put into words, Jungkook could swear Taehyung's face relaxed under the moonlight.

" Do your injuries still hurt ?" Taehyung asked again, his face not giving out any emotions.
Jungkook tilted his head in confusion. " Hurt ?" He raked his brain to think of an instance of him being injured that happened recently.

" That day...at the warehouse-you got hurt " Taehyung provided helpfully

" T-tae..It's been four years since. I'm okay now" Jungkook said kindly, not wanting to sound rude. " Rather, you got injured gravely " Jungkook scrunched his nose at the memory.

Taehyung nodded " Yes" Seeing Jungkook's face fall he quickly added " But I'm strong" He said with a straight face.

A moment of silence passed and Jungkook wheezed, laughing out loud. His eyes glittered, and bunny teeth shown widely. Taehyung frowned at the absence of the 'joke' but didn't comment on it as he was feeling warmth seeing Jungkook laugh so freely infront of him.

" Don't you remember ?" Jungkook looked at him as of he hung the stars in the night sky "When we were young, you climbed that huge cherry blossom tree to get me a flower even though there were a lot on the ground, might I add " Jungkook huffed at Taehyung's stubbornness back in the day. " It was dirty" Taehyung quietly said 

" But you slipped down on the last step and broke your arm, nearly gave me a heart attack" Jungkook's eyes glittered as he reminisced the past " You said the same thing back then. That you could barely feel the pain because you were strong "

" You were about to cry " Taehyung gave a small smile and Jungkook immediately felt butterflies in his stomach. He has read a thousand of romantic fictions and found it hard to imagine the 'butterfly effect' being true. But now that he was experiencing it, he could formally confirm that it is one of the most nerve wracking yet exciting experiences he has ever met with.

Silence prevailed within them again, enveloping them in a suffocating vacuum. 

" If I asked you, would you tell me the truth of everything ?" Jungkook asked with a cut-glass accent, his question filling the quiet living room. The younger man  held onto his breath, his heartbeat erratically inside.

" For you-" Taehyung looked deep into Jungkook's eyes, locking the younger in a love trance 
"-Anything " 

" What do you want to know ?"

" The truth"

________________________________________

POSTED IN ONE DAY AS PROMISED.

AND GUYS, WE ARE NEARING THE END-MORE LIKE THE LAST 6/7 CHAPTERS I GUESS ? 

IM NOT SURE, I DON'T WANT TO DRAAAAG THIS ONNN

TAEKOOK NEED A TIME TO PROPERLY LOVE AND HAVE SEX- IM SORRY- WITH EACH OTHER

SO...YEAH

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THIS

BYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE