POV

The tempting aroma of hot lamb skewers wafted through the air, mingling with the dropped humidity and the chill of the evening. Street lamps cast their warm glow over the bustling scene. He felt a sense of impending finality. As he held the cigarette to his lips, he knew deep down that his time was running out. 

They are coming.

Half an hour later he found himself strolling mindlessly down a lake, the third cigarette of the night burning between his fingers. The air seemed to have stilled around him, devoid of any sound except for the soft rustle of leaves. 

It was just him in his lonesome.

Except he wasn't alone.

He felt them from the beginning...Following him. Tracing him. Predators hunting on prey. They were cornering him. 

A double-action revolver winked in the moonlight. 

Yoongi sighed and dropped his cigarette. He dropped on his knees and held his hands over his head. 

He never fought battles he couldn't win anyway

--------------------------------------

Namjoon sighed for the hundredth time this evening. Muted conversations flowed from the house, his brother rekindling with his lover. He didn't know how to feel about this.

Maybe in another life, him and Seokjin might have had a chance too

---------------------------------------

" W-we should g-go " Jungkook gasped, his face flushed from where Taehyung was pressed up on him. His fingers fisted on Taehyung's hair, body's intertwined to one, his lips ghosting over any and every place he can find of Taehyung's. They were like two men lost in a dessert who found a lake. Thirsty of each other. Raw hunger working from within. 

Taehyung hummed. His mind chanting Jungkook Jungkook Jungkook

After everything he went through- After everything he had to bear-

He was here.

His Jungkook.

It was better and more than he expected. His breathy soft moans, his little gasps, his eyes god his eyes , his blush, his love for him. 

Jungkook is the start and end for him.

But he knew to never cross the line. No regrets. Not with Jungkook. Never with Jungkook. He would shower him with love in the proper way. His boy deserved the best after all. 
Not  at 2 am in a two-piece couch. 

He slowly pushed himself up and stood. 

He offered his hand ,"Let's do this sweetheart "