You came

" Taehyung " Namjoon whispered

The Taehyung that stands infront of him has undeniably changed from the cheerful 7-year-old he used to know. The man infront of him was broad-shouldered, menacing, and deathly. 
Namjoon cleared his throat and stepped aside, letting the young man pass through.

" Jungkook ? " The baritone voice asked indifferently 

Namjoon gestured towards the house " Inside "

V nodded and walked past him, his heavy footsteps fading with each step inside the house. As Namjoon was about to close the door, the moonlight combined with the street lights fell onto the front yard- His eyes widened for a moment but quickly schooled his features.

Infront of him, completely basked and camouflaged to the darkness were masked men in black suits, surrounding the house. Unmoving and stoic, waiting for a command.
And kneeled on the ground, hidden behind the shadows was Jhope and Seokjin, bloodied and beaten in quick punches. They were gagged and tied up, warm blood trickling down their foreheads. 

For a quick second Namjoon's eyes met with Jin's as the older man struggled on the hold of a buffed up guard. Instinctively Namjoon started to walk towards them but Jin shook his head at him, conveying him to not come towards them. 

Namjoon watched as four more men came and bounded Hope and Jin with chains, treating them to the level of a beast and drag them to the shadows.

" H-Hey !"  Namjoon never felt more powerless. His hands were sweaty, the gun in his waistbelt felt cold against his skin. For a quick heartbeat he contemplated on whipping out his gun and shooting the fuck out of them who dared to touch his team. 

But deciding against it he sat on the front poach with a tired sigh and looked onto the darkness. The men around him did not waver as they stood their position.
 V must have told them to not kill me yet 

Joon craned at the house behind him that stood in silence as if no one was inside. 

He just hope that Jungkook would be the one to end this bloody war.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook heard the moment he came in. His brother's clear voice replying to the question asked by the  second nameless voice. His heavy footsteps on the wooden floorboard creaking with each step. His shadow that fell onto the hallway, infront of him.

The person he was waiting for.

Taehyung.

Jungkook slowly raised his eyes to him " You came"

Taehyung looked at him " Always "

_____________________________________

DON'T WORRY- IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE JUST LIKE THAT. IT WOULD BE FUCKED UP IF I DID THAT. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW

I KNOW APOLOGIZING FOR NOT UPDATING IS NOT WORTH IT RIGHT NOW

SO I'LL GIVE YOU THE UPDATES

VOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER

BYEEEEEEEEE