Save Me

I. AM. BACK.

AND YES, I KNOW IM LATE BUT U KNOWWWWWW

I'LL HAVE MY 2ND TERM EVALUATION ON THE 15TH OF AUGUST.

AND I'M FUCKED. 

LITERALLY.

ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE CHAPTER ,

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was empty.

Either by sheer luck of the devil or fortuitous, the mafia boss was not inside the oak wood office. But it didn't stop the sorry ass of a guard from forcing Jungkook to his knees in the middle of the room and leave, snickering behind his back.

Jungkook awfully wanted to yell 'childish bastard' to the 6ft man but decided against it, reminding himself over and over again that he did NOT need a second punch to the cheek.

His knees burned with the pressure, uncomfortable with the way his skin grazed the floor but the doe eyes beauty didn't dare move. He didn't want to make any noise at all and held his breath, almost wondering if someone would jump from somewhere in the room and possibly kill him.

A small click sound brought Jungkook to reality, his head whipping to the direction to see....

V..

The dominant male locked the door (for which Jungkook grimaced ) He took slow, calming steps to the middle of the room and stood infront of the glass table, leaning against it and letting his weight drape over the table.

Jungkook's eyes trailed from the man, just as how he was scanning Jungkook from top to toe. None of them spoke. The air basking in silence as time ticked by.

Jungkook gulped heavily

Should probably be dead by now..

"I have no use of you " V started.

There we go..

" You are not entitled to any gangs. No drug records. No jail breaks. There's not a trail of your existence in any records. It's to be expected, considering you are Randa's brother."

Jungkook nodded. Did V really buy their story?

" However" He paused. His cold eyes raking over Jungkook's frame. " You are not whom you claim to be either."

" Am I correct,  Azuraki ? "

 Jungkook didn't flinch. He knew better than that. One blink, he'd give himself away. Whatever his brother is hiding, or whatever V wants from him, will have to wait. First of all, He needs to get the fuck out of this situation. 

Alive.

Jungkook looked straight into V's eyes "What makes you think so ?"

" There wasn't any record of an Azuraki in the directory of the place you were working." From the table, V lifted a thick file filled with A4 papers inside. " So either you gave a fake name or-" He let the file fall on the table top with a thud  "You used your real name" 

" For a person with no criminal records, it's quite unusual for you to use a different name, isn't it? More so, it seems as if you weren't aware of your brother's  performances as well." 

V stepped forward, invading Jungkook's space. He crouched to the younger boy's face level. Too close for Jungkook's liking. 

" Now, why would you go ahead and give a different name, Azuraki?" He said the last word mockingly yet his face betrayed no emotion

" I- I-" Jungkook cursed inwardly, his eyes running everywhere but to the man who was right infront of him

Jungkook sighed in relief when V stood up straight and resigned back to his table. The older man dragged the Leather chair from behind the table  and sat manspreading, looking every bit of the dominant alpha male he was . His suit stretched from his muscular chest and arms, bulking near every muscular body part.

Jungkook swore to himself that he'll never forgive himself if he as much as let a whimper or a moan, looking at the hot daddy infront of him

Fucking hell I'm going crazy

" Among the 200 here," He lightly tapped the file on the table " Is your name " 

" In 20 minutes , my men would be inside 199 houses, in 25 minutes,  I will get a call "  His eyes danced wild, mouth twitching slightly " And in half an hour, I will find one fraud-"

" -And it will be you " 

Jungkook squeezed his palms together to stop them from trembling against his own will. His eyes were wide and mouth pressed to a thin line. His own efforts of trying to look confident were thrown out of the window as he absorbed everything V was saying, already letting the fear take over him.

" I have already wasted my time."  V drew a breath in, calm and composed as always " So either we do this the easy way or the hard way"

Jungkook blinked. 

Will he let me go if I cried? I really want to cry 

" You can save my 30 minutes by starting with who you are " V lazily drew a ciggerate pack and a golden matted lighter from his pocket ,taking his time time to light it up.

He sucked in a long breath and exhaled, letting the smoke come out from his parted lips in a breeze. Jungkook scrunched his nose with the stench that was slowly spreading in the closed room.

" Or you'll keep quite. And I'll have to clean two more bodies today" He flicked the ciggerate from his index and middle finger, eyes boring into Jungkook's lightly trembling form.

" Remember Azuraki, You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. But you can decide the fate of your brother's and your life-"

"-Choose wisely"

And Jungkook felt his last wall crumbling down...

-  -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - --

YOO HOOOOOOOO

I KNOW I KEEP DELAYING JUNGKOOK'S SECRET IDENTITY TO BE REVEALED BUT IT'S KINDA NECESSARY CAUSE I FEEL LIKE MAYBE WE ARE GOING A TAD BIT FAST??

I DUNNO.

BUT I'LL REVEAL IT PROBABLY WITHING THE NEXT 3 CHAPTERS SO STAY TUNED

BYEEEEEEEEEE