Bulletproof

Yh, I know I said that there won't be updates but I haaad to complete this so... here goes;

Enjoy !

________________________________________

Through the tears and pain Jungkook looked at V and whispered quietly ;

" T-tae tae?"

He fell into unconsciousness.. 

--------------

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, blinking away the blurry vision. The irritation that buzzed in his head didn't help him either with the usual headache that came with it. 

Memories before he passed out came rushing like in a loop causing the boy to groan and bury his head between his hands. Jungkook finally became conscious of his environment to realize that he was indeed NOT sleeping on the cold floor but a-Master bed ?

And where is Taehyung ?

Wait...

TAEHYUNG ???!!!!! 

Oh MY GOD ! I SAW TAEHYUNG !!  HE SAW ME ! ! Jungkook's face broke into a wide smile

-AND HE TRIED TO KILL ME !!

oh ...   

His face fell, a blank look covering it

The young boy immediately pushed himself from the bed and among all the panic, accidently tripped on the wool blanket and fell to the floor with a loud thud. Jungkook groaned once again on the floor, rubbing his back. 

Whyyy meeeeee ??? Dear Mr. God , You're such a pussy. I'll probably die for saying that but seriously ! I'm too young for this much harshness of the world !

As he was contemplating whether to scream or cry, or both, the door opened infront of him and a male walked in, their footsteps loud and clear, clanking on the floorboard.

From the position Jungkook was in, he couldn't see who it was as the bed was covering his whole view but the young boy was damn sure  who the mysterious figure was

" Jungkook " A smooth baritone voice broke through the silence, cutting it like glass and Jungkook curled more to himself. 

Yeah, he definitely knew who it was.

Jungkook sighed. There's no point in hiding behind a bed ! That's ridiculous. Might as well face the situation beforehand. Besides, he didn't want to make Taehyung angry. Friend or not, he knew what the mafia leader was capable of.

So Jungkook slowly poked his head from the bed frame and looked at ' V' who was standing at the footboard with his arms crossed .

 Meanwhile V  noticed two round doe eyes at first as the younger boy was only showing the tip of his head, the part from the nose to the torso and the rest were still covered from the bed.

" Come out" Taehyung gravelly said, his face breaking into no emotion

Easy for you to say. You're not the one who could get their brain exploded with one wrong move

Jungkook huffed and straightened up, his hands coming down to smooth the crumpled cloth. He raised his eyes and looked at his taehy-no. Not his- looked at taehyung, who was staring at the younger male with intense eyes.