Two Steps From Hell

Sorry, I'm late  🙇🏻‍♂️🙇🏻‍♂️  

SHOUT-OUT TO @Azuraki23 Thank you so much for reading It really means so muc !

A word of advice ;

 Life is not a problem to be solved 

But

A reality to be experienced 

_______________________________________

Something was wrong.

Call it a gut feeling but things were going much smoother than Taehyung expected. Everything felt like a, skit. Like a play and he was getting played somehow.

They were still in the basement, with Yoongi and Taehyung in their own perimeter. Around them lay a heap of dead men, blood flowing like a river from their corpses. The stench of death was overwhelming. But neither of them cared. Because at the end of the day,

They were also dead men who were alive

Taehyung lightly scoffed at himself. The day h  first pushed a knife inside a man's heart was the day his soul started dying...

And it had been years since then. He was slowly fading away. The exhaustion was eating him from the inside. He spent all his life waiting and searching for his love.

That he forgot to love himself

Taehyung shook his head. 

Focus.

He was here for one purpose. 

It was always for Jungkook.

It has ALWAYS been Jungkook.

And It WILL be Jungkook.

Because Jungkook was his everything. Nothing was ever going to change that.

Now- Taehyung looked warily at August- what is this bastard planning ?

As far as I'm concerned, August must not be alone. He always went with a team. Someone close to him. Someone he can trust to have his back. Not these pathetic fucks who went down in a single blow Taehyung glanced at the fallen men  No. Not them. Someone who's much more closer.

Taehyung's eyes widened silently

Jungkook !

🖤  🤍  🖤

" Hyungie ?" Jungkook whispered looking at the half beaten man standing infront of him. Namjoon was held by an unknown man but Jungkook's eyes were fixed on his brother. 

Namjoon gave a tired smile towards Jungkook and opened his arms, gesturing Jungkook to come to him. The younger boy didn't waste any more time and quickly engulfed his brother to a hug, mindful of Namjoon's injuries.

" I missed you " His voice was muffled because of Namjoon's clothes but his older brother heard him anyway. Namjoon tightened his arms around Jungkook's upper torso. 
" You have no idea how worried I was "

" I'm sorry " Namjoon murmured to Jungkook's ear for which the younger lightly nodded. He would forgive Joon after everything is cleared. 

" Uhh-This is great and all but we really need to get moving " A voice interrupted them and Jungkook slowly peeked from Namjoon's shoulder to see the unknown man from before giving a slight smile to him. He quickly burrowed into Namjoon's clothes not wanting to interact with him.

Without moving, Namjoon looked at Jin and stretched his arm and without a word, Jin gave him a gun. Namjoon quietly tucked it into his waistband. " Come on kook, we have to go " He patted the younger man's back " You must already know Jhope. This's Seokjin " 

Jungkook nodded wordlessly. He wasn't in the mood to do the introductions.

" Let's go " 

Namjoon said roughly and pulled Jungkook with him, Jin and Jhope following close behind him.

Namjoon's eyes hardened as he looked at the long hallway.

They were getting out of here And he was going to make sure of that.

WILL THEY BE SUCCESFUL ON THE ATTEMPT OF ESCAPING ?

OR 

WILL THEY FAIL HORRIBLY ?

___________________________________________

BRUH, SOMEONE JUST TOLD ME THAT I ONLY LIKE BTS BECAUSE OF THIER LOOKS ; LIKE WHAT THE HELL I'VE HEARD THAT LINE COUNTLESS OF TIMES ! THEY HAVE NO ORIGINALITY I SWEAR 

I JUST TOLD THEM THAT 'I DON'T LIKE BTS CAUSE THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. I LIKE THEM AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL.'

I MEAN, COME ON KAREN DON;T YOU HAVE BETTER WORK TO DO THAN TALK ABOUT SOEMONE WHO'S MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU ???

OH AND, 'FUCK YOU TOO'

PHEW, HAD TO GET THAT OUTTA MA SYSTEM. SORRY ABOUT THAT.

ANYWAYS, AS ALWASY, IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER MAKE SURE TO 

VOTE

AND

LEAVE A COMMENT

BYEEEEEEEEE