Autumn Leaves

HEY YO YOYOYYOYOYOYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOO

IMMA NOT GONNA KEEP YA WAITING SO HERE GOES ; 

ENJOY !

_________________________________________

Through the swarm of armed men V strode powerfully, everyone immediately making way for him as if in a trance. It's almost like they can tell who's coming without even looking. His presence was undeniably dominant

Someone Strong

Someone Blood thirsty

A Predator

V observed the ground floors again from the CCTV cameras. His jaw clenched and eyes hard and calculating.

He quickly found out what he was searching. He clicked his tounge and traced his eyes along a single figure in the screen. The said person was steadily on the move in the front line with a rifle, shooting down those who are coming head first.

The men stood in attention next to V waiting for their boss to give an order. They would follow it even if it'd kill them. That was practically their job, their life. In return, they got a decent house,  food three times a day and clothes to wear. Considering the situations they were in, it was like heaven on earth.

That's why they followed Kim Taehyung to the end of earth.

No one betrayed Kim Taehyung.

No one dared  to betray Him. 

Because any punishment was better than the wrath of V.

So, even if most of them were heartless monsters who had murdered people beyond count, they still felt a slight despair to the man on the screen.

 " Snipers take cover in the upper Wing and the front-men stand on guard on the base. Squad 101 take position in the back. Close all our exits. No one comes in and No one goes out. Do you understand ?" V's hard mellow voice snapped the men to their present. They let out a loud 'yes sir' in unison and scattered off to each respective position.

V took one last glance at the man in the screen who was beating the life out of a half dead man.

He tightened his grip on the stem of his rifle and checked the bullets before turning off the safe mode. His hands ran through the smooth locks of his hair. 

V coked the gun and walked across the main room and opned the metal doow with a bang. He could hear the sound of bullets and men screaming, the smell of death already surrounding him.

He closed the door with one hand and walked forward towards death itself with one single boy's smile in mind...

_________________________________

YEAH IT'S A BIT SHORT AND I'M SORRY BUT I REALLY AM TIRED 

BUT I'LL UPDATE SOON CAUSE WHEN I'M SLEEPY I DON'T HAVE MY CREATIVITY WITH ME

SORRY IF THE CHAPTER'S BAD

BUT IF YOU DID ENJOY, 

VOTE

AND 

LEAVE A COMMENT

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE