Stigma

" Sir...,we lost Daegu"

"General, Illsan base was under attack at 11.50 midnight.. We lost all our men"

" Commander, Busan base was defeated yesterday"

" Sir , commanding lieutenant of Gwanju committed suicide "

" This force is luring us into one direction. They have already attacked 14 army bases around Seoul. All our resources are destroyed by now. We lost a great lot of men. Men that survived wars and wars, men that were wiped out in a single attack. And By god if we are correct, they are trapping us in Seoul, cornering us like an animal, for by the end, we''ll be at their mercy with no place to turn to.."

" WHO ARE THEY? WHERE THE FUCK DID THEY COME FROM ?!"

"sir this message was found next to commander's body."

"Read it out-!"

" Yes Sir-,

............

"We Are Vanté And We'll Be Back"....

.........................................................................................................

Jungkook locked his doors and windows , double checking on them in a hurry. His small hands were trembling in fear and small whimpers escaped involuntarily from his rosy lips.

the latter raced past the living room to the safety of his room where a pile of blankets were messily made on the bed almost resembling a nest.

He got under the pile, trying to calm the racing heart beat..

Silence prevailed around him, only the monotonous ticking of the clock beside his bedside table was ringing in the room.

He sniffed once. twice. All the memories today playing like a broken recorder inside his head...

--=---- FLASHBACK 03 HOURS AGO ------== ----

After finishing his shift, jungkook waved goodbye to yugyeom and sprinted to the bus station. His earphones dangling in his hands, ready to be used as soon as he got on the blue bus that dropped him near his home.

After getting on the bus, the latter found his usual spot vacant and immediately slumped on the seat, pushing his ear buds to each ear , playing the usual calm tune that relaxed him after a busy day.

Just as he dozed off, the intercom of the bus went 03 times and an emergency warning suddenly blared off from the loud speakers.

Jungkook sat up confusedly, looking around to see the equal emotion on many passengers who were listening.

" ATTENTION ALL CITIZENS OF KOREA. THE GOVERNMENT HAS OFFICIALY CONFIRMED A TERRORIST ATTACK TO BE PREVAILING IN KOREA AT CURRENT. THE FEDERATION IS ADVICED TO REMAIN CALM AND INDOORS AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSES AT ANY MEASURE. THIS IS PRINCIPELLY FOR SEOUL RESIDENTS . I REPEAT---"

By then several notification sounds popped consistently in the bus as people were immediately talking or messaging to whoever the hell about what's going on

Jungkook stared and stared, the words slowly sinking in. terrorist attack?

The world seemed blur and everyone was so loud that Jungkook mentally had to force himself to not snap at anyone. HIs body ran on auto pilot all the way to home, hands unconsciously fiddling with each other.

( present time)

---- somewhere in Seoul----

"We attack today at midnight. I want to see those fucking dogs near my feet"...

A maniacal laughter followed by darkness into the void.....

.................................................................................................................................................

YP! SOOO, WHAT DO U THINKKK??

BUT ANYWAYS, THANK YOU FOR READING!

BYEEEEEE