Spine Breaker

( 07 years later) ----

(jungkook- 21 yrs old

taehyung - 24 yrs old)

"oh come onnnnnn- are you still mad about that?????" jungkook whined, trying to gain his best friend's attention. 

*silence *

"you can't be serious ! why in the world would you think that the egg comes first and not the chicken? this is scandel-"

"The egg DOES come first before the Cock! you just can't see it, burned little nugget"   yugyeom mumbled the last part under his breath, not wanting to trigger the younger.

jungkook scowled , "for GOD'S SAKE, this conversation is pointless anyways when they all end up as meat in our plates  and don't call it 'cock', that's so misunderstanding."

...........

"yug-"

"( ͡❛ ͜ʖ ͡❛)" yugyeom smirked innocently at his friend

jungkook's eyes widened, He knew that look , that bloody little bratty face yugyeom pulled before drinking his banana milk...or before slapping his butt.... 

just as he was trying to cover his best friend's mouth,

"DON'T BE SHYYY JUNGKOOKIEEE, I KNOW THAT YOU LOOVE TO HAVE BIG COCKS! I MEAN, YOU PAY FOR THE BIGGEST ONE AFTER ALL, AS FAR AS I KNOW, YOU FOUGHT FOR THE BIGGEST COCK IN THE MARKET LAST WEEK TOO RIGHHTTT???"

"oh my god! OH MY GOD ! SHUT UP HOE!!!!  the shame! the horror! oh my freaking holy mother of jesus in the pits of hell stands satan and in the name of lucifer ,ಥ_ಥ" 

 Jungkook cursed and stomped his feet, slowly peeking out from his hands that were covering his face to see his colleagues snickering and giving smirks, making him go through a chemical process and turn red all over again

" congratulations ! i just unsubscribed you from my friend list" jungkook huffed and puffed his cheek turning away from his ex-best frined , only to end up looking like an angry thumper.

(  you guys HAVE TO know THUMPER from BAMBI (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ [flips a table] ) 

yugyeom merely grinned, his eyes showing fondness at his best friend's actions. just then, a familiar tone rang through his phoe, indicating the end of their break. he got up, strecthing his legs in the process.

"come on kooks, our lunch break's over. stop sulking before i nomch on ur cheeks " yugyeom wiggled his eyebrows in a teasing manner , looking at the horror that was slowly dawning on jungkook's face

and if jungkook quickly ran from there covering his cheeks because he just KNOWS yugyeom will do it, then no one needs to know about it 

...............

BBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAVE A NICE DAY!!