First Love

Taehyung rolled his blue navy pen from his index finger to his middle finger, almost in a loop. His eyes unfocused and  tongue wetting his lips unconsciously. It was a habit of his, one he couldn't break off from. 

His eyes lazily drifted around his office room, closing on the place, the boy was before. 

Azuraki...huh...A Japanese name for a Korean boy..quite eccentric

He clicked his tongue in annoyance. He could use many methods to obtain the necessary information from them. It would roughly take him 3 hours. 

But Taehyung was a man of patience. He did not rush into scenes like everyone else in the room.

Calm

Collected

An Alpha.

But there was an underling buzzing feeling in his skin. It was like an irritation he felt every time seeing the younger male out of the two brothers. Logically, he wanted to get this affair over as soon as possible, but in truth the thought of torturing the said boy never crossed his mind

Maybe because he resemble 'him'... his doe eyes, his pretty lips, his nose structure...

 Taehyung growled in frustration. He wasn't going anywhere with this ! This was the first time he was feeling conflicted in dealing with a hostage.

The older male ran his fingers through his silk black hair, pushing it from his forehead. His eyes reminisced the past yet again, eyes glazing over at why he was here in the first place.

- FLASHBACK -

( 2 years ago ) 

Taehyung stepped out of his black rolce royce, it's body glistening under the blazing sun. His eyes travelled to the big building in the north east side of Seoul, a very rural place with forests surrounding the outskirts. 

Infront of him stood a tall building, with the name 'Kim corps' On it, proudly standing in the middle of a private land surrounded by iron fences and guards every 01 meter.

His main base.

He took long strides forward, black hair flailing behind with the gushing wind. Taehyung himself made no move to put his wild hair back in place as it looked perfect either way

More guards poured out from the two metal doors of the building, making way for the tall man, their leader, to walk through. None of them made a sound, almost working robotically, knowing the usual routine of their boss.

Taehyung walked to the heart of the building, going deeper and deeper, taking the stairs as he wanted to observe as he walked. He finally arrived to his destination, a huge Oakwood door standing infront of him.

He gestured the guards with a single wave of his hand, silently commanding them to not follow him any further.

And without waiting, his veiny, muscular hand pushed opened the door in a quick motion, letting it shut behind him as he walked inside.

To see his treasure.

Taehyung sighed in relief seeing his 'treasure' untouched and in place, protected as it should be. 

He kept looking, mind at peace and body easing the longer he kept observing what was infront of him.

'After all, it's from 'him'