Chapter 45

[March 3, 20XX]

[March 3, 20XX]

It was about two years ago when the girl group, Jewelries, created by the survival show, Crystal-Cove, got into a tragic car accident. Three members had unfortunately passed away, while the other two went under therapy and treatment for their injuries and mental health.

Their debut was pushed back and from the looks of it, canceled.

A few months after the accident, OceanGold Entertainment had released a statement regarding member Joori's decision to leave the industry. Joori herself also had posted a handwritten letter and video regarding the matter. Many netizens were sad to see her leave without the chance to debut.

Although Yumi and Joori were both seen at their members' funeral, that was the last of Yumi that the world has seen. She had been in a wheelchair.

For the past years, fans and even celebrities in the industry had reached out to Yumi on social media, yet everyone reported to receive nothing back. None of Yumi's social media accounts had closed, yet she was inactive in all of them. Even OceanGold Entertainment seemed to know nothing of her status.

Then early yesterday morning, around 3:45 AM, many followers received a notification from Yumi's instagram account. She posted a single picture, presumably her desk, with no description.

Netizens loved, commented, and shared the post, but the no description and no further activity made fans wonder whether it was fake or not. They hoped that her account hadn't been hacked.

Later that afternoon, OceanGold Entertainment released a statement about Yumi's condition:

"We are glad to announce that we, too, have finally received contact about Yumi's status. She has well recovered, although she is still dealing with mental health conditions. She apologizes for the long inactivity, but she promises a recovery back to the industry soon. She has notified our side that she will not be leaving the industry, nor the agency (OceanGold Entertainment) and will continue to pursue a career in this field. We ask for your patience and support for Yumi as she continues to flourish in her singing career even through the tragedy she has been through. Thank you."

We are all so glad to hear that Yumi is doing better and that we can meet her soon!