Epilogue

"RYU MINJUN!"

He came running. "What's wrong?"

"What is this!!" I looked at him with disbelief.

He walked over to where I sat on my desk, my tablet in front of me. I was watching his live from the night before, in which I hadn't known he went live until I saw all the news articles today.

He stared at the tablet screen, only to sheepishly scratch the back of his neck. "Oh..."

I covered my face with both my hands and muttered things under my breath.

"I mean they were going to find out one way or another..."

"Still!" I exclaimed. "That's so embarrassing! I haven't even told my mom or dad! Not even my sister..."

He awkwardly laughed. He turned my chair so I was facing him and he knelt down in front of me. He caressed my hands, looking into my eyes with assurance. "Okay, I'm sorry. I really am. But... I couldn't help but tell somebody."

"So you told the whole wide world?"

He pursed his lips.

"Aigoo."

He just smiled like his smile would fix everything. "It's not like it's going to hurt us. The world already knows about us. What much does it do to tell them we have someone additional coming our way."

✩☽☆☾✩

Last night at 11 PM (KST), FLICKER's Ryu Minjun went live

Last night at 11 PM (KST), FLICKER's Ryu Minjun went live. Like usual, thousands of viewers tuned in to watch. It started off like his usual lives; nothing crazy, nothing surprising. It was mellow and chill like what the artist's personal lives were known to be like and were popular for.

He began by greeting his fans and the viewers and reading some comments before playing song recommendations and singing along to some. He talked about his day and shared some TMIs to the request of some fans.

About thirty minutes into the live, Minjun began talking about his significant other, Choi Yumi, when a fan commented, "Is Yumi okay? She has been very quiet, we miss herㅠㅠ" Minjun answered, "Ah, Yumi is well. She is... very well." After Yumi was brought up, Minjun was seen unable to stop smiling, like he had a secret to hide. His eyes creased into eye smiles constantly and he was unable to hide the extremely excited corners of his mouth that constantly rose up, shaping his mouth into a smile. Fans grew curious and began commenting, asking what was making Minjun suddenly so happy.

"Ah... I am very happy. I have happy news that I hope to share with everyone soon," Minjun said into the camera. He chuckled to himself very happily.

Fans continued to ask in the comments about why he was so giggly, and what happy news he was referring to. Fans speculate that Minjun was slightly tipsy, since he shared that he had dinner with close friends beforehand where soju or beer were likely present.

"Ah, I'm not allowed to say~" Minjun replied, reading the comments. But it was only a few moments later that he told the viewers, "Maybe it's okay..." In the live, he thought about it for a few more minutes before whispering, "A mini me will be here soon." He raised the volume of his voice so it was just about a whisper, "A baby, I can't wait to meet them." He seemed to look back at a particular memory, "I was so happy when Yumi told me... that we're having... a baby."

The comments blew up with questions and exclamation marks and capital letters. Minjun chuckled at the fans' reactions. Fans began sending congratulation messages and hopes and prayers in the chat, to which Minjun thanked them.

"Oh... I'm dead tomorrow morning," was the last thing Minjin said before bidding his goodnights and turning off the live.

The next morning, at 11:46 AM, OceanGold Entertainment released an official statement regarding Minjun and Yumi's status:

"Hello,

This is OceanGold Entertainment.

We would like to share the good news of our artist, Choi Yumi's pregnancy.

Last night, our artist, Ryu Minjun, surprisingly revealed it to the world, and we apologize for the sudden, unexpected news if fans were uncomfortable.

We ask for your love, patience, and support for our two artists.

They hope to lift up a happy marriage and family by the end of this new year."

Dispatch reported that FLICKER's Ryu Minjun and Choi Yumi plan to hold their wedding next month, or at the latest in March. The gender of their baby has yet to be revealed, and is reported to be due in September