Chapter 72

Netizens were shocked after the incident at this week's Music Bank live broadcast; Solo Artist Choi Yumi had performed a magnificent stage with her recently clarified boyfriend, FLICKER's Minjun, claiming first place at the music show

Netizens were shocked after the incident at this week's Music Bank live broadcast; Solo Artist Choi Yumi had performed a magnificent stage with her recently clarified boyfriend, FLICKER's Minjun, claiming first place at the music show. However, before the live broadcast ended, she fainted and was soon transported to the hospital. Yumi, not long after the incident, updated netizens about her condition on her Instagram, stating she was "simply stressed and shocked, regarding some personal reasons," and that she was "completely fine now after rest" that "fans don't need to worry for her health" or anything like that.

Following Yumi's emergency, on the same day after the live broadcast, an OceanGold Entertainment staff was reported to have coughed up blood before fainting, falling into an ill state worse than Yumi. She was immediately sent to the hospital.

Dispatch reported that the staff took a few sips of water from a bottle that was presumably originally Yumi's. After investigation from the Health Department, the water had been mixed with toxins that are typically found in super glue.

OceanGold Entertainment then announced early this morning that they would be press charges and further investigate:

"Hello,

This is OceanGold Entertainment.

We are upset to acknowledge that one of our staff has experienced such a tragedy, and cannot believe that such an incident has occurred recently.

We have confirmed with multiple people that the bottled water that had been consumed by the victim was saved for our artist Choi Yumi. We are not sure how things have unraveled this way, but we will be pushing for further investigation to press legal charges against those who tried to harm our artist and staff.

We apologize for the shock and hope to better protect our people.

Thank you."

It was reported that the police and other investigation departments have begun legal charge processes as well as additional investigations.