Chapter 6: "Which fucking spell are you under?!"

"This is a bad idea," Charlotte shook her head a bit before a devilish smile formed on her face, "But we've never been the one to make right choices now, have we?"

I reciprocated the look to her before turning back my gaze to the front, "That's why we're besties." Two pair of mini binoculars that I bought from a thrift store for us were hanging around our necks.

"I just hope it goes as we planned," I murmured and raised mine to my eyes, searching for our target from where we were standing behind the bookshelves in the school library.

Char raised hers as well and we both searched for Alexander Graham Bell from between the books on the shelves, "Ah he'll eventually agree after playing a bit hard, don't worry about that asshat."

Two days ago, I was searching for some angsty fic to read because apparently the fluffy ones had started making me feel a lot jealous and love deprived. So, while reading a fic about some enemies fighting and suddenly, they were fucking each other's brains out, the light bulb which had stopped lightening up blinked on for me.

Me: Opinions on fake dating?

Anna: !! TRAP TO FUCK UP MENTAL HEALTH !!

Me: lmao why ??

Anna: girl hv u not read ANY wattpad books ??

Me: uh i prefer fan fics more

Anna: *rolls eyes* it's not healthy cuz one of them ends up falling for the other or sometimes both of them does BUT they hv a lot of barriers to pass through which might be problematic af

I pondered over what Charlotte said for a minute before replying her back.

Me: What if your stupid twin and I fake date?

Instantly she started spamming me with warnings and SOS's before she outright face timed me with a really horrified and judgemental expression.

I watched her and winced though somewhat amused when she almost screamed and destroyed my eardrums through the phone, "Which fucking spell are you under?!"

And then I continued explaining her how tired I'd become in the past week because of crying and sulking always. Now I was in mood for some revenge and wanted to hurt Chase just the way he did never mind the fact that he might not even care about me in the first place anymore.

But we could always hurt him in other ways.

I could show him how easily I'd moved on with someone far better than him and how I had upgraded my standards from that bulldog to a golden retriever which I bet would hurt his ego. And from the longing glances I got from him in the hallways before Char would scare him away, I was pretty sure that jealousy could be a cherry on top.

After all, jealousy makes you nasty.

Bonus if that witch whom he cheated on with also got jealous once she'd see me and Alex together.

"So, are you in?" I finally asked her and raised an eyebrow.

She blew a raspberry, "This could end very, very badly for both of you but...

...I support you too much so I'm in. Not to mention I've always wanted to see a real Wattpad story playout so yes."

But only if we could find that devil and convince him before.

"I shall assume I'm the asshat my twin's talking about."

A loud shriek came out ofCharlotte and I groaned, "I swear to the fucking God, stop scaring us or I'llmake you visit the real Alexander Graham Bell soon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINISH THE LYRIC BITCHESSS: 

We've been doin' all this late night talkin'
'Bout anything you want until the mornin'

Harry's house is just 🦋🥺😫

Vote, comment & follow!