Chapter 8: "Kinky."

I slammed my hand on Alexander Graham Bell's locker the next morning.

He gave me a quizzical look but I glared at him dead in the eyes and unzipped my bag, "If you go away again, I'm going to strangle you before you can even place a foot outside this hallway. I even brought the rope."

His eyes widened at the thick brown rope I kept in my bag that morning and his throat bobbed, "You're insane. Someone save me from this psychopath!"

People gave us weird looks but kept to themselves. I made myself get a crazed look in my eyes, tilted my head a bit and lazily smirked at him, "No one's going to save you today, Alexie."

He opened his mouth then closed it, shutting his eyes before shaking his head a bit and then raised his hands as though trying to decipher what was happening, "I- I just remembered my friends were calling me before so I think I'm-"

I took my rope out and was instantly in front of him, tying his hands together while he tried to get out of my grasp and he squeaked, "No don't kill me please-"

I gave him a look which silenced him in a second before I opened the janitor's closet behind us from where we stood and made him follow me by tugging on the rope.

As soon as the door closed, a dim lightbulb our only source of light in the room, Alexander Graham Bell's face contorted from a scaredy cat to that of a realisation one. He glanced at the rope bounding his hands together and the extra one which I was still holding onto as though he was on a leash, then at the small room and smirked slowly.

Oh my fucking God-

"Kinky."

I instantly dropped the rope from my hands, my face getting hotter and hotter as time passed and he opened his mouth to continue, "You could've just asked me little lizard instead of directly demonstrating it. Although, my answer would have been a big fat no-"

"Shut the fuck up scaredy cat."

I crossed my hands across my chest protectively, "First of all, do not forget even for a second that you, an above six-feet guy, was scared of me, who's shorter than you. I can't wait to tell this to your twin."

He opened his mouth to say something crappy again but I ignored him and continued, "And second of all, I do not want to even kiss you let alone fuck you so clamp that stupid thought shut in your mind."

The scowl on his face deepened, "Can I go now or are you done insulting me?"

My lips thinned and he wiggled his eyebrows before I finally let out the words I was choking on since yesterday, "I need a favour from you."

Silence.

Followed by more silence.

And then some more silence.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he finally finally...let out a laugh?

Before I knew it, he was full on belly laughing mode. What the fuck? Did he need to go to a mental hospital? Or did he need a psychiatrist? I fucking put aside all my dignity and respect and he had the audacity to laugh at me? Oh, he was a dead man.

I sucked in my cheek and silently waited for him to stop laughing like a maniac.

"You have...some confidence to...ask me for a favour...after insulting and...practically kidnapping me..." He wheezed in between his sentences and raised both his hands to wipe the tears formed at the corner of his eyes.

I, on the other hand, was fuming with rage.

My mouth opened to cuss him out but he sighed and spoke before me, "Whatever your scheme is, my answer is no yet again."

I let out an outraged cry, "What- you didn't even listen to my plan!"

He struggled a bit to open the rope but remained unsuccessful in it and asked me agitated, "And prey tell, what is it that you need help from me out of all the seven billion people on this planet?"

I swallowed hard, my heart beating rapidly without any reason and said, "I need you to be my fake boyfriend."

And that got him into another round of laughter. And this time I did stomp like a child while he wheezed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS CHAPTER WAS ON ANOTHER LEVEL 😭🤚

Vote, comment & follow!