CHAPTER 2

Gulf POV:

It's been 3 days since the last time i saw Mew kissing his girlfriend in the court. But here i am still clouded of thoughts. Still imagining of him. This is really bad! I can't stop myself but i felt something hurting inside me.

But can i give it a shot? I want to confess at him to free myself from thinking. I want him to know that i exist, my love for him still exist.

Okay once i'm done for exam next week, i will look for him and confess my feelings. But what should i give to him? Flower? Chocolates? or should i bake him cookies?Let me think it later after the major exams.

MEW POV

I'm here at my condo alone, i'm not feeling well for past few days since after accompany Mint to her house, i run after the cutie guy but i'm the one who catch colds in the rain. I'm still searching him at our university page since most of the admins and students posted something there. I might see him there? well i don't know why there's an urges to know him. Okay Mew stop it, it's only a lust. You just want him to be your fuck buddy but in the end you just throw him.

I drowned myself from drinking after that. I called my friend Zee to come over to my place. Since i want to think something else.

Zee arrived at my condo at 8pm with some chicken wings and beer. I know this dude, he will be drunk after this. We seat at the living room area with the food and beer at the center table. He started the conversation that Mint is looking for me at the school. Yes she called me a multiple times but i don't have time to play around, i know that when she comes over  here we will end up only fucking. I don't know but i don't have an energy for her. She even sends me a picture of her boobs. Oh common but my little mewmew isn't in the mood to play.

We're still drinking our beers when Zee started to show the picture of his boyfriend Saint with wait? isn't my baby angel? Yikes! I took the phone from Zee and I zoom the picture! and there he is. So fucking delicious, my baby angel. But before i imagine something in my head Zee smacked my head. He snatched the phone from my hand. He stared at me looks like he will kill me. Not now dude!

I asked Zee if he knows that beautiful angel from the photo the he showed me. He said it's his boyfriend bestfriend named Gulf. Ohhh what a cute name baby angel. I smirked and start to smile like an idiot. I will search and court you baby. Wait for me, Let's play around.

We drink til we passed out, ofcourse Zee sleep here at the condo, knowing this idiot he can't drive with that state.

Third Person POV :

Major Exams came, students are busy to review since grades matters to them. Gulf is busy reviewing all his notes, he barely sleep. You can see dark circles under his beautiful eyes. Mild and Saint are just relaxed since they will only copy Gulf's answers. This two bitch! They only gave Gulf food and drinks while reviewing.

After the exam, Gulf can only sighed since he is too tired for the past 3days. And They came home together while the two friends smiling, thinking that they are saved! since Gulf's answers will surely correct!

The three arrived at the dormitory, after putting their bag Mild and Saint excused their self to buy foods for dinner. And Gulf go to shower and to release his stress. 

After taking a shower Gulf sit on the chair and let out a sigh... and he think that there's must something that he wants to do but he forgot it. But then he check his phone and saw the photo of Mew. Yes! his wallpaper is none other than his ultimate crush, Mew.

Saint and Mild arrived and prepared foods that they bought. While eating they notice that Gulf is staring blankly. Mild who was nosy friend, tapped Gulf's hand and he asked if there's is something in his mind. Gulf answered "I will confess my feelings to Mew, i think this is my chance"