SPECIAL CHAPTER 4 🔞

✨MEW POV✨

We arrived in Switzerland after how many hours. Everyone looks tired from the flight. My twins are peacefully sleeping with Mom and Dad's room. I look at my baby, he look so happy.

We will just rest for awhile then we will eat. The view of the house i've rent is pretty cool. You can see everything is green and clean.

"Thank you so much, Love" Gulf said while he's hugging me. He deserves this. I slowly made him face me. And i kissed him passionately.

"Happy Anniversary to us baby, I love you. I hope this travel will make you happy" i replied.

"Yes love, i'm so happy! Happy anniversary" Gulf said while his eyes are teary.

We just lay in bed to rest first before touring around here. We didn't do love making session yet. I will save it for later, when the mood is set. We fall sleep after an hour.

✨GULF POV✨

I woke up when i feel someone is kissing me. And there he is, my naughty husband is kissing me.

"Love, it's too early for this" I said. He just laugh at me. We showered together. Of course Mew kiss me again in the shower but he didn't enter me.

We go to my parents room with the twins. I saw our babies are playing. They look so happy right now. Maybe the good view here adds up to their mood.

I kissed my two babies and they just giggle.

They ask their daddy mew to carry them. After a while, we are ready to eat in one of the famous restaurant here. It's just walking distance to our place. We walk together outside. The air here is so refreshing.

We arrived at the restaurant, Alex and Nat are with my mom and dad. We settle our sit in the right corner. The restaurant looks really expensive. Mew ask the waiter for the menu list.

After a minute our orders arrived. We order the famous swish steak and pasta. For our babies, i ordered mashed potatoes and waffles and hot chocolate too.

We started to eat and talk some random things. Tomorrow we will start to tour around here. There's a lot tourist spot here that is instagramabble. Good thing mew brings the DSLR camera. We will used it for photoshoots tomorrow. I will be the model of course and he will be my handsome photographer.

For tonight, i will give mew a full performance of sex. He deserves it, after holding his self for a weeks not to touch me, it's his reward after all. I'm ready to get pregnant again. I think mew will be the happiest person.

✨MEW POV✨

After our meal in the restaurant we get back to our rented house. It's almost 6pm. I need to prepare a surprise for my baby. I ask him to stay in his parents room.

I prepare our room, i put the wine and candles at the table. I already set the cake and steak too. I put also the rose petal all over the room. I even prepare the bath tub by putting scented candle and soap. Our couple bathrobe is also ready. All is set. I need to call my baby right now. Our parents knows my plan that's why our babies are with them.

I go to their room and called Gulf. I put the blind fold on him. I assist him to walk to our room. When we arrived at our room, i remove his blind fold. He is surprise seeing the set-up. The view is for romantic couple and that's us!

"Happy Anniversary my baby, i love you" I said and look at my gulf. He is crying. I know it's tear of joy.

"Thank you so much for everything, Love. I don't deserve this" Gulf replied.