CHAPTER 13

MEW POV:

He left me. I was a crying mess. I don't know what to feel right now. My baby dumped me without hearing my confession. I have a lot to say. I love him. What should i do now? I want to run after him but my feet stay still where he left me. I can't move. I tried to calm myself but i can't. After an hour. I saw a woman walking towards me. I can't recognize her in a distance since my vision is blurry due to tears.

"Hey Mew, What are you doing here?" Ohhh it's Anne.

"I'm just relaxing myself here."

"You look like you cried. Your eyes are swelled, Are you really ok?" she asked again.

"Yes, I'm okay by the way what are you doing here at rooftop?"

"Hmf.. I used to go here whenever i'm sad" she replied.

"Let's go Mew, It's almost 5pm. And it's about to rain. Can you see the sky" she pointed the sky.

I just nodded to her and slowly walk with her.

"Do you want to stop by my house, It's almost dinner we can have something to eat there" she offered.

"No, thanks i'm still full and i want to go home early"

"Aww okay, maybe next time. We can eat together"

I just give her my weak smile. I don't have appetite to eat i'm still clouded of this thoughts. I don't know what to do with Gulf. He doesn't want me anymore.

We arrived at the parking lot i offered Anne for a ride to her house since it's rush hour you can't able to get bus or cab in an instant.

"Anne, I will give you a ride"

"Ohhh really? Thank youuu Mew" she happily replied. And i just nodded.

Our ride was smooth and within 15 minutes we arrived at her place. She invite me again to have a dinner as a thank you but i still declined it. I badly want to go home and organized my thoughts. She bid goodbye to me.

I'm already here at my condo. I was alone as usual. I decided to take a shower first since i look like a mess. While i'm at the shower, i still remember what Gulf said to me. I started to cry again, because after breaking up with Mint. He left me. My heart broken into pieces. I love Gulf. I learned to love him. She always has a patience with me. I know he is pure baby angel who always admire me. But i didn't saw it in first place since i was just playing around. It's really hard for me to trust  anyone. Yes i have a good looks but without a good heart. I intend to hurt someone and play with their feelings. I sleep around with anyone else. What should i know now? I'm at the point that i'm willing to change myself for Gulf but he left me. I know i don't deserve someone like him. I want to talk to him again and tell that i like him and i'm willing to trust again if it is him.

After that i'm done thinking while in the shower i decided that i will call Gulf to asks him to talk again with me. I called him a hundred times but he didn't answer any single call from me. So i decided to grab a can of beer from my fridge. I don't want to eat, i just want to drink until i pass out so i can forget those hurtful memories when i was at sleep. While drinking i cried again. This tears always betrayed me. I still try to call Gulf. But still he didn't answer. After an hour i received a call, i rushly grab my phone even though i'm drunk af but it's not Gulf. It's Anne she's calling me. But how did she able to get my phone number? before thinking too much i answered the call.

"Hello Anne, Why are you calling?" I asked

"I just want to check you if you're okay there" she replied.

"Yes i'm very okay, as you can see" I laugh and begin to cry.

"And why are you crying, i thought you're okay?

"It's just a tears of joy" i answer sarcastically

"Mew if you need someone to talk, i'm always here. I can accompany you thru good and bad times"

I know she is sincere but i'm still not over with Gulf. I badly need him. Even in a short time i can always feel his love towards me.

"Maybe next time i will invite you here Anne, Hope you're okay with that."

"Yes, it's a great idea. I will hang-up now. Bye and Goodnight Mew-"

After she hanged up the phone call. I slowly get up and go to my bed. I badly want to sleep in my entire life knowing that the person i want isn't here anymore. He left me. I cried and cried until i fell in sleep.