CHAPTER 6

GULF POV:

We're here at the living room eating while watching movies on Netflix. I'm still clouded with what Mew's did a while ago. He just kissed my hand, OMG!!! And it brings shiver to my bones.

I'm not getting sleepy to what we are watching. I slowly drifted to Mew arms. And i don't know what happened next. I wake up with a veiny hands hugging me in the bed. Oh! did we just sleep together? again? I'm still in shocked and i know that he's the one who carry me here in bed. The last thing i remember is i sleep while watching the movie.

I opened the gc with Saint and Mild. They said that they will not come home today. This two bitches i know that they are staying in their boyfriend's place. I just replied with like emoji.

I can stopped thinking about Mew. He always give me mixed signal in everything. I overthink again. I know in the first place that he didn't really want me, he was just forced by me. He's still with Mint. Yes i'm jealous everytime he mentioned about her. Like i'm just here for his past time. I really want Mew for me. He is the Campus crush of most students in our university. But he just like to play and sleep around. And i know he has a true feeling with Mint, since they didn't even break up and he always have time with her. Did he just settle for her? While i'm here left hanging. We didn't even have sexy time, I know that when everyone said that he will just fuck around, he'll do. But why he didn't even bother to touch me? I'm not attractive to him? I know that i'm ugly maybe that's the reason why he didn't want me at all. I'm just a friend for him i think. I didn't noticed my tears fell down on my cheeks. Then i heard Mew growl and i know he's already awake. I composed myself and get up to take a shower. I left him in the bed.

I'm in the bathroom, still thinking what should i do to get Mew's attention and Love? I need to plan and think what to do next. Should i ask him to have a sex with me? I cried on my thought that how low i can with  giving my v card to my crush that doesn't want me back. It hurts! I dismissed my thought and smile forcely at the bathroom mirror. Well, Gulf! just give it a shot. Ask Mew to sleep here with you tonight and make him yours.

I opened the bathroom's door and i saw Mew sitting at the living room while drinking the beer that be brought. Does he have a problem? He looks overthinking for something that he didn't even noticed that i was walking towards him.

MEW POV:

After Gulf get up to go at the bathroom, I stand up and get the beer i put on the refrigerator when i arrived. I was clouded with many thoughts. First is about Mint, we're not really okay since the last time i talked to her. I said that i don't want to be with her anymore. I'm going to break up with her, the fact that i caught her kissing with another guy in the school parking lot, few days ago. But she doesn't want the break up thing, she said only her can make me happy. Yes i admit that she makes me happy but i want to make things right. I want to have Gulf in my life. I want to remove that fuck boy image from me. I want to make Gulf happy since i always saw him stare blankly as if he was thinking something in his head.
Okay next friday i will talk to Mint to end up our things.

I was thinking what i should do that i didn't even noticed Gulf was beside me. He just give me a weak smile. I really want to hug him and to say that i really want to change myself for him. I don't want him to be sad and cried over me.

I tapped the seat beside me, to let him sit. But before he sit he asked me "Mew are you okay? you're in a deep thought"

I smile weakly "Yes, i'm good no need to worry baby". He's really adorable and thoughtful my baby angel. I really want to devour his lips, I want him! but let me take care of things first. I drink about 5 cans of beer and Gulf just playing with his phone.

GULF POV: 

It was already 5pm, i getting bored i'm just playing with my phone. I know Saint and Mild are busy. I want to drink beers too. Because Mew is a bit drunk now. I will ask him if what time he will go home.

"Mew, it's already 5pm. What time will you go home?"

"I want to drink all the beers, please let me. I can still drive"

"No Mew, you're already drunk. Give me the other can of beers i will drink it. And you need to go home"

"You don't want me here Gulf?" he looked at me with a sad eyes. Ohhhh my weakness!

"No, i just don't want you to drive when you're drunk"

"Just let me sleep here, Gulf"

"No Mew, i don't want to. I will just drive you home"

"Okay i will leave right now. No need to shoo me away. I can still drive"

But i saw him that he can't stand straight, how can he drive in that state? He stand up and get his things and car key and ready to go. But he just swayed around while walking. Okay, I will let him sleep here for tonight only.
I called him when he's about to leave. But what makes me shocked is he kissed me at the lips while he said "Bye baby, i'm going home". I can still taste the beer in my lips. I need to stop him.

"Mew you can sleep here. Mild and Saint are not coming home tonight"

And i saw him smirking, i think i made a wrong decision. He quickly go back at the room and he locked it. He is licking his lips now. Oh goodness! what he was thinking?

"Mew, you can sleep at Mild's bed."

"Why i can't sleep at yours baby?"

Did he eyefucking me with that look. Should i grab this opportunity to make love with me? I shooked my head. He's drunk! No Gulf! But before i dismiss my thought. He kissed me deeply. I was shocked again by his sudden action. He is trying to enter his tongue on my mouth. Should i let him? Yes, overthinking again. But I let him eat my whole lips and let him enter his tongue on my mouth. I let out a muffled sound. I like the way he's kissing me. But i stopped him, because he's drunk. I pushed him away and said "Mew you're drunk"

"Gulf i know what i am doing, please let me"