SPECIAL CHAPTER 5

✨GULF POV✨

It's been a month since our vacation at switzerland. I'm just staying here at our home. I'm not working as model anymore. I focused more on my kids and husband. Saint and Mild is the one who are managing my coffee shop business. I already have new branch at mall near the company of my husband.

Lately i feel dizzy and i always throw-up whenever i smell the coffee drinks on breakfast. I don't want to assume things but if this continues like this in next few days, i need to go to my personal OB to check my condition.

I'm currently here our room cuddling with mya babies, nat and alex is very sweet to me.  They always wants to stay in my side. They keep asking me a random question like now.

"Papa, when will your tummy will be fill up with babies again?" Alex asked

"Yes, papa we want siblings like more and more babies here" Natasha added.

"Uhmmm... I think soon babies, papa and daddy always try to make a new baby" I replied while blushing. I remember every night that we did sexy moments. My husband is a beast. He is not contented with one round. We always ended up to 5-7 rounds or more.

"Daddy said to us that he really want a new babies." Alex said

"I want more babies too. I want to make both of you have more playmate also i want your daddy to be more happy" I told them. I also want to be pregnant, i don't want to disappoint Mew this time. I hope when i go for check-up it's good news.

I played with the twins and also prepare their lunch. We came up also to the idea of baking cakes for their snacks. This always our hobby whenever we are bored. In weekends they will always swim with their daddy Mew. He is very hands on to our babies.

It's past 6pm when Mew arrived. He look stressed today. But he keeps smiling in front of our kids. He gave a boxes of donut to Nat and Alex. He hugged and kissed me. I sniffed his neck. He smells really good.

We are eating but Mew's phone keeps vibrating. I just told him to answer it. We continue eating but i feel i want to throw up again. I rush to our comfort room. I feel dizzy.  I didn't notice that Mew followed me here. He handed me the water, after that he assisted me to walk in our bedroom.

"Baby, are you okay? do you want to go to hospital? I'm worried to you. You look pale." Mew said while tapping my back. My tears slowly dripping in my cheeks. I really want to cry. I started to sob from weak to loud noise. My twins rushed in our room, looking worried.

"Daddy, are you hurting papa?" Natasha asked
"Daddy, why papa is crying? you hurt him?" Alex asked then start to cry too. 

I'm just moody that i feel like to cry always. I just hugged my babies and help them sleep. My mind is clouded with many thoughts. Tomorrow i will go to hospital for check-up ib my OB i need to make sure that i am okay or if i'm pregnant i need to know it. I don't want to go with Mew since i don't want him to expect that i'm pregnant.

I woke up early in the morning to prepare everything my husband needs for work. I already cooked the breakfast. I'm expecting mom and dad to be here at exact 9am since they will accompany my twins here while i'm going to OB-Gyne.

It's past 10am when i arrived at the hospital i directly go my OB. Dr. Suppaporn did some lab test to me. He even asked me with few questions. I always feel dizzy this past few days that's what i told him. After almost an hour the result came out.

"Congratulations Gulf! You're 3 weeks pregnant" the doctor said. I'm happy with this news i know Mew will be the happiest. I thanked my doctor and he just told me about my monthly check-up and give me some vitamins.

I rushly came home since i heard the good news, i told my parents about it. They are so happy since this what Mew really wants. I also told my twins about it even though they didn't understand it fully.

Dinner came and Mew is here. Later i will tell him the good news. We ate quietly since mom and dad are here. They help the twins with their dinner.

After eating, i settled myself here in our bedroom. I feel tired today, i'm just waiting for Mew here to say the Good news. I'm thinking quietly when he kissed me in my cheeks. so cheesy!

"Love, I want to tell you something" i told to Mew.

"What is it, baby?" Mew replied.

"Uhm - I'm...I'm pregnant" I stuttered while saying this.

"Really? you're not joking" Mew looks really happy he kissed me passionately and kisses my tummy.

"OMG! baby i'm so happy, thank you for giving me another child"

I'm so happy that i was able to give happiness to Mew, I know he really wants another baby or babies. Looking at him right now, i feel like he's really glad with the news. He can't stop smiling. For now i will take care my baby in my tummy. I will always love Mew and my babies. I will always thankful to mom and dad for always supporting me. Maybe i'm not successful enough to modelling but i'm happy to have a family like this.

-Special Chapter END-

Hello sunshines!🤍✨ Thank you for reading the special chapter. I didn't proof read this. I just rushly write it so- i'm not pretty sure if it's good or not. I hope you can vote and leave comment here in my story. Soon i will publised another story/ stories again. But now, i'm currently reading my favorite fanfic stories here.

MGPFG! 🌻☀️