CHAPTER 11

MEW POV:

I arrived at Mint's classroom at exact 2pm which her class is already done. She's smiling walking towards me and hugged me. I'm not in the mood for this kind of clingy moves. Some of the students are looking at us. I can heard some of them talking loudly about me.

I told Mint that we need to talk. She just nodded. While we are walking someone stopped me by calling my name "MEW" she loudly shout. So stopped myself from walking and look to where direction voice comes from. And i saw a slim lady with beautiful face walking towards me holding a box and a letter?

"Hi Mew, I'm Anne. Were from the same school during high school and i also study here in BKK University"

"Oh hi, Anne! What can i do for you?" I smile at her while i can feel Mint is angry beside me.

"I just want to give it to you, I baked the cake and here read this letter when you're alone" she handed the box and letter to me.

"Thank you Anne for this, maybe we can talk some other time? since i have to go somewhere"

"No worries phi, see you again" she shyly smile at me and i can see her eyes blinking.

While Mint suddenly pinch my body. I winched in pain. We continue to walk. Until we reached my car. So this is it. I will talk to Mint that we need to end our play thing.

"Amp. Mint i don't want to make this talk any longer. I just want to say that i think we need to end up our relationship. I know you also have Anthony, remember i saw you kissing with him and I think i like someone. I just want to change myself for a better one. I don't want to sleep around with anyone."

The few minutes was silent after that.

"Mew, Please don't leave me. You can still have me right? like what we always do. F buddies. If you need me i'm here and i know you like me too" she crying right now.

"Yes Mint, i like you but not more than i like the person who always there for me and even love me more than himself. I know you know him"

"It's Gulf right? I knew it from the start that there's something between you and him. But he is just also your fuckbuddy right? You just want to taste him. I knew it. right?"

"No Mint, you are wrong. I never did something to him. He is pure, thoughtful and like an baby angel. I don't want to hurt him, I can't see him crying"

"No Mew, it's only a lust. You just sleep around everyone who have a crush on you here. Maybe that Anne girl will offer her body to you."

"I will stop that kind of thing Mint, I will make it right, Please let me"

"Okay if that's what you want, but you can still call me if you need me in your cold nights" She smirked at me.

"And Mint, the accident a while ago, Hmp... Is it intentional?" I asked her in an annoyed voice.

"It was an accident Mew, He didn't look at my way that's why it happened."

"But why did you smirked at him and you never help him"

"He have a friends with him who are willing to help him. I don't want to meddle and my sorry is enough for that ugly guy"

"You don't have the right to call him ugly or treat him like that, i will warn you Mint. If this happened again i will surely make you suffer, Get out of this car, please!" I shouted at her in anger.

How can she do that to Gulf. I get out of my car because i remembered that i need to fetch Gulf at school clinic and he said that he needs to say something. What would it be? I was thinking while walking going to the clinic. I knocked the door three times and i saw his friends Saint, Mild and Bright is there. They are talking about school subjects. My baby is happy now. He is smiling.

"Hi Gulf, I'm here to fetch you. Where is your bag?" I asked him.

And three of his friends stares at me suspiciously.

"Guys i will go with Mew since we have to talk something. And I'm good. I will just put ointment in my blister."

"Yes Saint, Mild i will take him home later."

With that i help Gulf to stand and get his things. He thanked the school nurse for taking care of him. We are walking now to the parking lot. I don't know where did he want to talk because he stopped me.

"Mew, Can we talk in the rooftop instead?" he asked.

"Uhm, sure" i happily replied.

_______________________________________
Let me know your thoughts.💗
Vote if you like.

Sorry for typos and grammatical error. I didn't proofread it before i posted. Tell me if i should stop writing this.

Happy MewGulfing!☀️🌻