CHAPTER 39

GULF POV:

It's been a month since i gave birth to my little angels, Natasha and Alexander. I'm so happy when i got discharge from hospital since we can take our babies home. Mew is very excited to take care of them. He even brought us here in the new house that they bought a few months ago before i gave birth. He said he used to save money since he was at junior high and doing some kind of job. I know also that he came from a rich family that's why money isn't the problem for him.

I wake up from a very short nap since i started attending my online class while Mew used to attend school since it's his last year, he need to fix and finish everything. He also wants to take over his Dad company since his dad wants it too. I'm happy for him cause even i know he is playboy back then, he is responsible father and boyfriend to us right now, he provided most of our needs here.

"Hi baby, i just got home" He quickly fasten his walk towards me and showered me with kisses.

"Hello love, I'm tired since morning i attended the class and even take care of our twins" I said while pouting.

"You can continue your sleep or do you want something to eat baby?" Mew asked me.

"or do you want me to eat you?" Mew continue teasing me.

"Pervert! Just take care of our babies, I will take a bath first and find something to eat."

After that i saw Mew headed to the twins room. He is smiling while walking i know our babies is his energy booster.

I proceed to the bathroom to take a bath. I started to strip my clothes and i look at the mirror. I look like a mess and ugly. Maybe that's the reason why Mew never touch me after giving birth to our babies. I slowly feel tears starting to fall. I don't know maybe he doesn't want me anymore or he found someone new in the campus while i'm not with him . I can't monitor what he's doing in the school. I know a lot of girls are dying to be fucked by him. I just hate this overthinking. I continue taking a shower while still thinking what's wrong with me.

I just finished taking a shower and i go to our bedroom while wearing this bathrobe. I'm still thinking what to wear since i feel i'm a little bit fat since i gave birth. I don't know what clothes i should wear. I want something comfortable. I'm drowning in my thought that i didn't notice that Mew is here.

"Hey baby, looks like you're clouded with thoughts, care to share?" He asked me and sit beside me in the bed.

"Nothing" I replied

"Oh, did you cry?" Mew caressed my face and look at my puffy eyes.

"No, I just got out from shower" I lied.

"You should wear something, it's cold" He walk towards to the closet to find something to wear for me. But my mind keeps saying that he didn't want me see naked, or to see my body with scars. I hate it. He didn't even touch me for more than a month.

He came back with a pants and oversize shirt. He handed it to me.

"You should wear this, you can catch colds" He said.

I slowly took of my bathrobe but before that...

"You can change clothes their" he pointed in the area near our walk-in closet.

"Oh you didn't want to see my body" I replied and walk out.

While wearing my clothes i didn't notice that he follow me here.

"That's not it baby" He hugged me from the back. My tears betrayed me and it started to fall.

"Why are you crying my baby?" He hugged me. I cried loudly

"You didn't want me now since i'm ugly, fat and have big scar on my body" I said to him.

"What are you thinking baby?"

"You didn't touch me since i gave birth to our babies."

"Come here" he pull my hands and proceed in the bed to sit.

"Well baby i didn't touch you cause i know you didn't recover fully, I don't want to hurt you. I want you to take a rest for a while since natasha and alex always wake you up in the middle of the night. You always look tired but baby you still my beautiful baby, sexy. I love the whole you no matter what." Mew said. I was shocked i thought he didn't want me anymore. Hearing those words from him makes my heart feel the love.

"Sorry love, for thinking that" I replied. He hugged me and showered my forehead with kisses. I'm happy to know that he loves me. I don't know what's wrong with me.

"From now on, if anything bothered you. Please tell me baby,  I don't want you to worried because of me." Mew said while slowly caressing my face. I feel ashame thinking that he doesn't love me anymore. I just nodded to him.

"Let's go down. You're friends are here to visit you and the twins. But our babies are peacefully sleeping. Just talk to them for the mean okay? I will ordered something for them to eat." Mew hold my hand and we started to go down at the living room to welcome my Saint, Mild, Bright and Win. Win is Bright's boyfriend, he is nice person. I'm happy to know that bright already found his happiness.

At the Living Room...

"Hey friend. How are you?" Mild asked and hugged Gulf.

"He didn't miss you bijj, he missed me, right Gulf?" Saint said while proceed to hugged his bestfriend.

"Don't fight with such petty things bijj" Gulf said.

"Hi Win, how are you?" Gulf greeted Win and hugged him.

"I think Gulf wants Win more than us" Mild said while faking his tears. 

"Gulf, where is Natasha and Alex?" Bright asked.

"Oh hi bright, our babies are still sleeping in their bedroom"

"Bro, how are you?" Mew asked him. They are good friends now.

"I'm doing good bro"

"Let's visit the twins let them talk there." Mew said and invited Bright in the bedroom of twins.

Gulf, Saint, Win and Mild keep talking in the living room. They are sharing some stories while laughing hard. They missed this moments. After a minutes their food arrived and proceed to eat. They have so much plan for today since they missed each other. Boat and Zee will be there later.

While...

" Are you sure bro, he will accept this proposal?" Mew asked Bright while holding the ring.

"Yes, I know Gulf will be happy with this, Good luck bro." Bright said while tapping Mew's shoulder.