CHAPTER 24

GULF POV:

I woke up while there's someone hugging me. I knew this familiar scent, it's my Mew. After a minute he woke up too. He smiled at me and kissed my lips i blushed hard. Ughhh i love this feeling. He loves to steal kisses.

After a minute we eat the food that he bought here at the living room.

"Love, it's already gone" I said while handing my phone to Mew.

"That's good i already told Anne to delete the photo she posted" He replied.

"So she is the one who posted it. We're right. But why did she do that?" I asked to Mew

"I think she still likes me?" Mew replied

"And you like her too right?" I teased him.

"No baby after all she has done to you, and you're the only one i want" Mew came near me and kissed me passionately. He is sucking my soul, Goodness!!! I tapped his shoulder to stop since i can't breathe.

I'm happy now that my problem solved smoothly and fast. Bright also apologized to me and we still friends. After this chaos i want them to know that Mew is my boyfriend but not for now because the viral photo is still fresh to them.

MEV POV:

I'm happy that our problem solved and my baby is happy with that. We are currently cuddling in the couch while watching his favorite BL movie. He blushed everytime the two couple kissed. He screamed like there's no tomorrow, i only laughed at his cuteness. We finished the movie but here i am feeling horny since there is sex scene at the ending. My dick is slowly getting hard. Fuck! maybe my baby can feel it since i'm hugging him.

"Love, your dick is poking my butt" He said while still looking for something to watch.

"Do you want to re-enact the sex scene there baby?" I teased him HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i laughed at him when i saw he blushed. 

"Don't teased me Love" he said in his cute voice.

I kissed his neck and look like he tickled there. Good point. I started kissing his cheek. Then i licked and bite his neck. I will mark you baby.

"Mew, why did you bite me there. It hurts" he said. He stand up and look at the mirror and saw the bite mark i made. I laughed hard.

"Look what you did Mew"  *pointing his bite
mark*

"So i'm Mew now? not Love or Daddy?" I pout. He came near me and sit in my lap in straddle position. I saw his devilish smile. He started to move his hips while still on my lap. And there he is my monstrous cock is awakened.

"Looks like your cock is awakened, daddy" He whispered. Okay i'm horny at this moment.

"And looks like i will fuck you here baby" I teased him.

"Go ahead, just fuck me here while i'm straddling you love"

Yes, i did what he asked. I fuck him here at his dorm. Thankfully i locked the door. But i don't know if this room is soundproof or not since my baby are so loud while fucking him. It's a sign of pleasured. I love it. After 5 rounds, we are both tired. I look at my baby still looking fuckable. Wait i saw my white liquid still dripping from his hole to his leg. Delicious! I didn't waste time and i fucked him again using my long fingers. "Hnggghhhh Ahhhhh Love" that's the only word he said before he passed out. I clean him and put clothes on his naked body with bite marks. This is the best! I put him in the bed and I started to browse in the app to find food to eat when he wake up.