CHAPTER 38

3 months later...

This month Gulf is expected to give birth to his babies. All the family members and friends are excited to meet the two little angel. But Gulf feel nervous since this is his first time. Mew on the other side is busy preparing things that need once Gulf give birth. The bag with full of necessity and clothes that will be need in the hospital is already in the car. He is already done with some talk with Dr. Suppaporn since he is also the one who will perform the C-Section Operation. Everything is settle and they are excited to become a parent.

It's their usual sunday, eating breakfast with Gulf parents. They stay here since Gulf keep calling them to ask them to be by his side when he will give birth to his twins.

GULF POV:

I feel unusual today, i don't know maybe i'm just a little bit groggy since i can't sleep peaceful these days. I'm nervous cause this is my first time, I hope i can deliver safe. I always pray every night that my babies will be healthy.

I'm eating with my parents and boyfriend here in the condo. I drink milk but something went wrong with my tummy. It's really hurt. I also feel dizzy, i was about stand when i feel something wet in my undies. Mew looked at me and asked me if i'm okay. But before i replied to him, i just saw some blood with water flowing thru my legs. I panicked.

"Mew, I think i'm going to give birth". They are all shocked. Mew hurriedly carried me in bridal while he is asking mom and dad to open the door and look for the car key. After a few minutes. We are here in the car. Mew immediately fasten my seat belt. He drive carefully while on the way to hospital my mom already called for Dr. Suppaporn. They told me that everything is ready there. Thankfully it's sunday today, no traffic jam. We arrived at the hospital. Upon the entrance i saw the doctor and nurse with stretcher waiting for me. Mew carried me again until the entrance and put me in the stretcher. They are pushing me until the Operating Room. I hold Mew's hand tightly. I'm nervous. I look to my Mom and Dad. I saw them smiling at me as if they are cheering me.

I arrived at the operating room still holding Mew's hand.

"Okay we will start the C-Section operation now and we need to be careful since there are two babies in his tummy." Dr Suppaporn informed the nurses that we will assist him.

"Doc can i hold Mew's hand while you are doing the operation?" I asked him. I'm scared

"Yes, he can"

"Don't worry baby, i'm here besides you." Then he kissed me in the forehead.

A minute after i can't feel my body and i slowly doze off. This is the effect of the anesthesia.

MEW POV:

I'm with Gulf while he's giving birth. I'm nervous too but i don't want to show it to him. After the anesthesia administered. the doctor started the operation. I'm not looking at what they are doing, i'm scared. After almost 20 minutes, i heard a baby's cry. Is this real? I look at them and saw the nurse is holding a baby.

"Mr.Mew I already have the baby girl"

I just nodded and smiled. I can't stop myself. Then after a minute i can feel a tears flowing in Gulf's face. I know it hurts but you're doing good baby.

Within 10 minutes Dr.Suppaporn also have a baby in his arm.

"Congratulations Mew and Gulf both of the babies are healthy. Let the nurse take care and clean them."

I was happy to saw my two little angels. I want to cry. This is the happiest moment in my life. Before i carried away, the Dr. continue to stitch Gulf's tummy. After an hour it's all done. I remove my hand in Gulf's since he need to transfer in private room.

"We are going to transfer him in the private room, you can follow him a minute after fixing there." Dr Suppaporn said.

I came out of the operating room and saw Mom and Dad smiling at me.

"Congratulations Son" Mom hugged me and Dad tapped my shoulder.

After a few minute we proceed where the babies is. I look at them at the glass window. They both look healthy and a bit chubby. I'm excited to see them closely later. But for now we need to go at Gulf's room to wait him to wake up.

We are waiting for about 3 hours. I saw my baby is looking tired. I sit beside him while caressing his beautiful face. Mom and Dad is also waiting here in the couch. After a minute i saw my baby's eyes are slowly opening.

"Hey baby can you see me?" I ask him then he give me a weak smile.

Dad and Mom also stand to look for Gulf.

"Where is my babies?" This is the first thing he asked upon fully opening his eyes. Exactly that time two nurses came in the room with our two little angels. Mom handed in his arm our baby boy.

"Let me see my baby" Gulf said and the nurse handed him the baby girl.

"They are look pretty and handsome." Mom said

"Mew this little Natasha looks like you, look at her eyes and nose." Gulf said while looking at our angel.

"And this one looks like you Gulf" Dad said.

"Yes i agree from eyes, nose and lips. This is what you look like when you are baby Gulf" Mom added.

We are laughing when our babies woke-up and started to cry. Gulf looks panicked but Mom handled it well. I think we need to learn everything from now on.

They are all happy looking and adoring the babies. This is the start of their new life. But before that they need to finish their study since Mew is graduating this year there's a lot of things that he need to settle. For Gulf he still in online class.

Saint and Mild also visit them in the hospital with the fruit basket. They told them that Boat, Bright and Zee will visit him before he discharge or when they already at home. They are so happy so see the two beautiful and handsome babies. Gulf will be discharge after 5 days.