CHAPTER 31

MEW POV:

After 30 minutes of driving i arrived at my place and i opened the lights on living room. My baby isn't here and his laptop is still open. I come to my bedroom and saw him sleeping soundly while hugging my shirt. I came at his back and hugged him, I kissed his nape this time i saw him moving. I think i wake him up.

"Baby, wake up. Let's eat" I said to him. He's not answering that's why i carried him in bridal and put him in the couch of living room.

"Love, what time did you came home?" Gulf asked

"Just a few minutes ago. Are you still sleepy?" I settle myself beside him and started to kiss his neck and cheeks. He's just smiling at me.

"Love stop it, I'm ticklish" this time he's fully awake.

"Let's eat here while watching or do you want me to carry you in dining area?" I asked.

"Let's just eat daddy" Gulf replied to me while looking at my eyes.

GULF POV:

"Ohhh i never thought you have daddy kink, here's the food i bought." Mew replied and handed me the paper bags and he proceed to kitchen to get the plate and utensils. I open the tupperware and looks like i'm having a good dinner since i saw steak, blueberry cheesecake, cheesy pasta with a lot of mozirella cheese. I love it!  I'm drooling. Mew brought the plates, utensil and glass of juice and bottle of water here. After a minute we started to eat our dinner. We've been quiet since we enjoyed the food while watching my favorite BL series. I looked at Mew and I think he's not stress anymore i saw him smiling at me.

"Love, you look happy" I said

"Hmp... my problem is already solved baby. My talk with Mint's boyfriend went well. Thanks to Luke he helped me."

"So what happened love? care to share?" I asked.

"Okay let's finish first our dinner then we're good to cuddle and talk." He's smiling again.

After eating our dinner he left me here at living room while he clean up our mess and he washed the dishes before we proceed to our talk. I go to bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Mew is already done and we're here in the living room. He handed me his phone.

"Why did you give me your phone?" I asked.

"Wait here- Luke sent that to me. He took a video of our talk with Mint's boyfriend" I played the video and everything became clear to me. Mint is lying while he's boyfriend suffer to what she's doing. I'm happy that it's already settled.

"I already sent it to Mint. She even blocked me after that. So you don't have to worry anymore baby. I don't want you to stress with this kind of things." Mew said and he cupped my face and suddenly i can taste his minty fresh breath. He's kissing me. He successfully entered his tongue in my mouth. I moaned because of this. I feel horny right now. 

"Baby, do you think we can do it tonight?" Mew asked.

"I don't think so since we still have class tomorrow. I don't want to walk limping in the school" I replied to him

"Aoww but i'll be gentle. Promise!" He's pouting right now.

"But-"

"Ahhh it's okay baby. I won't force you. Let's sleep na~" He said. I know that he's disappointed.

"Love let's do it but don't be rough, okay? I don't want you to hurt our lil cherry here." I caressed my tummy.

"I promise baby" After that he carry me until our bed room. He started to remove his clothes in front of me. I saw his monstrous dick with precum. He's naked right now. He help me to remove my clothes too. After a few minutes we're both naked. I saw a lust in his eyes.

🔞
He lay me in the bed and started to lick every part of my body. I feel the tingling sensation. My cock is getting hard too. I touched myself while he's doing me. A minute after he started to open my legs widely. He is kissing my hole and i feel shy. Then without a warning he put his finger in my hole. I hissed in pain. My hole is still tight even though i usually get fucked by him. He put another two finger, this time i feel pleasured since he's hitting same spot. I moaned loudly since i knew no one can hear me. Mew is always the best in bed. He even make my eyes rolled in pleasure. After fingering my hole, i feel i'm ready for his monstrous dick. He spat his saliva on my hole and he entered me in slow motion. "Hngghhhh AaAhhh Ahmmm Daddy, It feels good" I moaned while his dick is inside me. He thrust me slowly but surely. I keep moaning in pleasured. I'm always happy with him fucking my hole. After a few minutes, I feel a hot liquid inside my hole. He keep licking my nipples while releasing his load inside. I feel i'm in heaven. It's too much pleasure and I can feel the love. After our steamy session. He cleaned me up and put some clothes on me. I always feel love whenever he clean me up after our love making session. With that we sleep soundly even though i feel a lil bit sore. He sleep still naked beside me. His monstrous dick keeps poking my hole. I sleep tight that night.😌💤