CHAPTER 19🔞

SMUT AHEAD🔞 : You can skip this chapter if you're uncomfortable.

MEV POV:

After hearing those words from Gulf. I can't stop myself from smiling. He's still love me. He wants me. I'm lucky to know that even we're not good back then i'm always his home. But he's drunk right now i don't want to take advantage of him. Even though he said that he wants to make love with me. I will ask permission.

"Baby are you sure about that? I don't like to take advantage of you since you're drunk."

"Mew, I can still manage. Please!" He look at me begging. After that i lead the way out of the comfort room. We walk from our our table and saw Bright is standing there. He's waiting for Gulf to take home.

"Mew, Can i take Gulf now? He's really drunk. He can't manage to go home by his self." Bright said

I was thinking if what should i reply to him since me and Gulf have plan tonight. When Gulf said "Phi you can go home na, I will sleep in Mew's condo" He smile and Pushed Bright lightly.

"I will take care of him Bright, Just inform Saint and Mild that he will sleep at my place tonight" After that we walk away from him and headed to parking lot. I still assist Gulf in walking and when in the car i put the seatbelt for him. Thankfully i didn't drink too much awhile ago. After 20 minutes we arrived at my condo. I opened the light and help Gulf to settle in the couch. But he stand to look at the night view from the glass window that you can see the full view of the city.

🔞🔞🔞
He is admiring the view when i hugged him from the back. He startled but he continue enjoying the night view.

"Mew, is the glass wall here is durable?"

"Yes, Why did you ask?"

"I'm happy if you fuck me here while i'm enjoying the night view of the city" He smiled at me.

"Well, that's a good idea. But where did you get it?" I asked him while i slowly removing my clothes only boxer left since i usually didn't wear underwear.

"I just watched it from a movie" I saw his drunk blush face, Ahhhhh so fuckable. I want to wreck him and hear him begging me to stop fucking him.

"Ahhmmm okay, you're wish is my command" with that i start to kiss his nape which brings tingling sensation to him.

"Aaaahhhh Hmmpp Aaaahhh, Why does it feel good Mew"

I continue kissing him and i slowly removing his clothes until his brief only left. I can see his hardened pinkish nipple. I sucked it like a child hungry for his mom's milk. Ohhhhh goodness! this feel good. We can't help but to moan. I slowly remove my boxer and his brief. There i saw his cutie cock with white liquid flowing thru the head. With my right hand i started to Pump it.

"Owwww that's good Mew!!! Aaaaahhh Hmmp Aahhhh" Gulf is moaning mess right now. I can see his eye's rolled while biting his plumpy lips. This is the best night ever with this kind of view.

I let him leaned on the glass wall while kissing him. He openly welcomed my tongue. I swirled my tongue inside his mouth. The battle is not over, he keep sucking my lips. It adds a tingling sensation. I devour his lips, it taste like cherry. I'm eating him. I slowly run my tongue from his neck to his abdomen and i'm near with his cock. I saw him biting his lips again. I know this really feels good.

I saw his awakened cock, just like a kid with lollipop i sucked it. He keeps moaning and asking for more. I licked every part of him. After that I go to the main course. I turn his position back while he's enjoying the city night view. I asked him to opened his legs. There i saw his fucking pink hole. Goodness!!! looks delicious. I entered my first finger without even notice to him and i didn't use lube. I used my saliva. But still his hole is very tight.

"Ohhhh Gracious! Mew it's hurts!" I'm getting worried since it's only my finger.

"Just stay still baby, i just do it slow. You can feel pleasure after this"

I added another finger, he hissed in pain. But i continue it when i heard him moaning. And after that i added another finger. I keep it in and out and there's he's pleasurable face. I hit his sweet gland.

"AAaaaAhhhm Mew that feels good" He keeps moaning. I'm happy that i can pleasure him. He deserve it. After fingering his fucking hole. I kneel down and licked his hole. I tried to entered my tongue in his hole.

"Aaahhhhh Mew!!! that's really good, Please enter me now" Gulf said.

After he said to me, I prepare my monstrous dick for his performance tonight. I pumped it and i asked gulf to pumped it for me too. After a minute, without any warning i entered him. But his hole is too tight. Goodness!!! so fuckable. I didn't even enter him fully but he's moaning mess, his eyes are rolling while biting his lips. I love it! After some minute i started to thrust him. Slowly but surely. In and Out. You can only hear the moan of him inside my condo.

"Mew, I'm cumming! AAaaaaAhhhhhh" Then he cummed.

I keep thrusting him until i feel that i will cum too.

"Baby, Can i released it inside of you" I asked him. I badly want him to feel the warm inside his hole.

"Ofcourse Mew aAaaahhhh" with that i released my liquid inside him. I feel the pleasure. I saw him smiling.

"Thank you Mew, I love you" He kissed me before he passed out.

"I love you so much Baby" I answered him.

I carry him in a bridal way. I settle him in my bed. I know he's asleep. I go to the bathroom to get the small towel and wet wipes. I cleaned his hole with my cum dripping on it. After that i kissed him on the forehead. I clean myself too and settle myself beside him. I hugged him. My Angel baby is back to me. I'm very happy. I slowly fall sleep after that.

_______________________________________

Your comments and vote is very appreciated! Thank you so much for reading.

Happy MewGulfing, Sunshines!✨