CHAPTER 8

MEW POV:

I woke up still my head is aching. I try to reminisce the memory yesterday, i was too drunk that i didn't even know what happened.  I stand up but my i don't have any clothes. And Gulf is not here. Where he is? I quickly saw my clothes folded beside the bed table. I run in the shower and wear the clothes. I was drying my hair with the towel when i saw my phone and check it. I saw Gulf's message.

"I leave early since i still need to buy things for my activity later at school"

I totally forgot that it's monday and i also have class today. I get my things and locked the dorm's door. I was calling Gulf while driving but he didn't bother to answer it. Did something happen yesterday? I need to recollect my memories from yesterday.

GULF POV:

I'm here at the park near in our school building. I woke up early and go here to have a refreshing air. I still have a puffy eyes since i cried til morning. I didn't have enough sleep yet. I left the dorm early but before that i clean the mess and even washed and dried mew's clothes. After what happened to us last night. I'm still sad knowing that Mew called Mint's name after our sex. I know that he is drunk that time but it doesn't feel right for me. So i came here just to think and have self realization. I would like to break with our set-up. I know it looks pathetic that i'm the one who asked for this but here i am feeling the pain and crying over someone who doesn't love me back.

I was looking at the sorroundings when someone tap my shoulder and handed me a bottle of juice and sandwich. It was Bright.
"Hi Gulf, here take your breakfast i don't know what you are thinking but i just saw you left early in the morning that's why i thought you're hungry and didn't eat breakfast yet"

I smiled weakly at him. "Thank you Bright". He just nodded and sit in the opposite seat here. We ate our breakfast and enjoying the view and the cool breeze. I just looking at my phone when i saw that Mild and Saint messaged me. I open it and just reply. They just arrived at the dorm and we still have 1hr before the class and here i am early bird, wearing my school uniform and sitting at the park.

"Are you okay Gulf? Looks like you cried?" Bright asked me randomly. Did he notice my eyes? I used my specs just to cover up my buggy tired eyes.

"Yes, I just didn't have enough sleep since i was doing a research til morning"

"Ahhh okay, that's good! i thought you've cried."

"Don't worry i'm good, thank you"

But i want to share this thoughts of mine since it's really exhaust me from overthinking. I want to know what other's opinion so i asked bright.

"Bright, if you love someone but he doesn't love you back, since he have someone. What will you do?" I shyly asked him.

"Amp...Let me think, if he's happy with someone else, just let him go. Don't force someone to love you back because it will only lead to heartaches. You will just hurt yourself knowing that he will never love you the way you do".

"Hmp okay, thank you! i just think i really love someone to the point that i'm begging for his time, attention and love but i'm hurt knowing that he's inlove with someone." I'm really sad this point. I want to cry again. But i stopped myself cause i don't want to look helpless. I'm shocked when Bright hugged me and tapped my back and this time i cried hard. We stay in hugging postion in about 10minutes. I'm look ugly with eyes filled with tears but he's like a prince charming that he gets his handkerchief and clean my tear stain. While saying "You're going to be okay Gulf, I'm always here whenever you need shoulder to cry-on"

After that heart to heart talk. We headed in school together. I thanked Bright that he even accompany me in my classroom. We bid goodbye to each other that's when i saw my two friends smiling widely.

_____________________________________
Hello Sunshines!☀️🌻
Let me know your thoughts if i will continue this story or not. I know the story is not pretty good but i'm trying my very best!

And if you like it. Just vote!

Thank youuuuu!!!🤍