CHAPTER 18

One Week Later...

GULF POV:

Our midterm examination is done. Tomorrow is our Engineering Night. I plan not to attend the party but my two friends and also Bright ask me to joined them. I declined it at first but when Bright said "When you get bored there, i will take you home even the party is not over." I just nodded, I don't want to be killed joy. Plus i'm too stress in school exam and love life. After what i witnessed in library last week. I'm always sad and think about Mew. I know that i hurt him that's why he's doing that in front of me. I dismissed my thought. I'm plan to get drunk and be wasted  tomorrow i just want to forget all of this.

MEW POV:

After hearing to Zee that Saint, Mild and Gulf is going to the party tomorrow. I didn't think twice, I will go to the party tomorrow. I want to see and talk to Gulf. After that incident in the library, my conscience is eating me up. I feel bad for Anne for using her and also I feel bad for Gulf for hurting him. This time, I came up with decision that i will try to talk and fixed things with Gulf. I will confess to him too if we got the chance to talk in the party.

ENGINEERING NIGHT

This is the night that all the students of Bangkok University has been waiting for. They all dress-up beautifully. You can say that this party will be wild and free. Saint, Zee, Mild, Bright and Gulf arrived at the party 20 minutes after it's start. Gulf looks beautiful in his peach color coat and trouser, he looks sassy and lovely. Everyone was  looking at him when he arrived awhile ago. Mild and Saint are also looking good that's why Zee can't let go saint, he snake his arm in his waist. They found a table and they settle there. Zee and Bright get some drinks for them. While waiting Gulf eye's can't stop roaming around like he's finding someone in the crowd. When he heard a manly voice near him and he saw Mew was standing in front of him with all black attire looking dazzling and everyone attention was on him. Suddenly Mew asked Gulf if they can talk privately he is hesitant but he look at Mild and Saint they just nodded as an approval.

MEW POV:

"Hi Gulf, Can we talk in Private?" I smiled at him. He just follow me at the empty room when two of his friends nodded at him. I started the conversation.

"Gulf I'm really sorry for what happened to us and when you saw me with someone in the library, I'm sorry" I looked at Gulf.

"It's okay, no worries." She smiled at me.

Ohhh my heart stopped beating again. He looks lovely tonight. And this is it! I will confess right now.

"And Gulf i want to say something also. Hear me out"

"I think i'm starting to like you, love indeed. the day that we talked in the rooftop. I break up with Mint just to confess my feelings for you. I want to fixed everything just for you. I want to trust and love again if it is you Gulf. I just realized my feelings when i'm with Mint but i always think of you. When we made love the night that i was drunk, I hope i remember that event. I really want you. Not just play thing or Fuck buddy but I really want you as you. You're too patient when it comes to me. And Again i'm sorry Gulf. I hope we can fix this and start a new?"

After saying this, i saw him crying. I hugged him immediately. I miss him so much. I really want him so bad!

"I'm sorry Mew, I know i hurt you too. I didn't give you a chance to explain yourself to me, I'm happy when i saw you with another girl that makes you smile but deep inside it's really hurt. I want you badly. But everytime i think of you and Mint, i will just slowly cry. You are my crush since high school. I really like you back then and until tonight. It's still you" Gulf said to me while he's crying mess.

"Are we okay now? I know that this is too fast but if you want i will court you, I will fix myself just for you." He just nodded and I hugged him. He's always a crying baby. After that he invite me to go back at the party.

We're at the table and Gulf invite me to sit with them. They just nodded when Gulf said that we are okay now. They begin to drink the booze, I can see some of the people here are drunk. My baby is starting to drink and drink. After an hour he look wasted and drunk. He can't even stand up straight. Zee and Bright accompany Mild and Saint to their dorm since the two is drunk too. They let me stay with Gulf here since he can't get the three at the same time.

After they waved at Gulf and left. Gulf ask me that he will go to the comfort room but knowing he's state right now. He can't go there with that situation. I decide to accompany him. I secured him by holding his waist and walk. We arrived at the comfort room and i thought he want to pee but he locked the door and he kissed me. I was shocked at first but i deepened the kiss. I want him, knowing we're good now. I stopped myself what if he think that i'm always after him. But he didn't break the kiss, he sucked the lower then upper part of my lips. He's too hungry. Then he said
"Mew if you really love me, Make love with me tonight."

_______________________________________

Next Chapter will be Smut 🔞 but i'm not pretty good writing it. So I apologize. And this story will be Happy Ending. Don't worry!✨

Leave comment and Vote!☀️🌻