SPECIAL CHAPTER 3

✨GULF POV✨

I'm here at the meeting with the brand manager of the branded boxer and underwear that we will model. I'm excited for this since the advertisement of the product will be published in magazine and social accounts and web page too. I will working with Joss, one of the famous and top model in this industry. I need to be professional in front of them. Of course i need to avoid being touchy with my co-model, I don't want Mew to misinterpret us. I know that jealous man with a monstrous cock, he will get mad at me once i'm being touchy with others. Ugh so possessive.

After the meeting, i talk to our agency model handler. I need to inform him that this will be the last modelling job that i will accept since i will quit here after this good offer. I want to bear Mew's child again. I need to focus in my family. I want to give mew the best! I will priority his needs first. It's been a weeks since we made love. I can say that i really miss his touch, but he always careful not to touch me. Not because he doesn't want but because he can't stop his self cumming inside me. Condom is not our thing, we always want raw. It adds more pleasure in our love making session.

I'm here at the front of lobby of the agency. I'm waiting for my handsome driver/husband to arrive. Good thing our babies are with my Mom and Dad. While waiting i took a selfie and send it to my bitches friend Saint and Mild. I really miss them. We always see each other during weekends or if they have free time they will sleep over in our house, which end up they will playing with twins until midnight.

"Hi Gulf" Someone speak from my back. And there he is, Joss!

"Hello Joss!" I replied to him cause i don't want to be rude in my co-model.

"Going home?" He asks me.

"Yeah" I replied shortly.

"I will drive you home" He offered.

"No thanks, i'm waiting for my driver since he's on the way here."

"Ahhh ok, I will wait with you here until your driver arrives."

After 10 minutes my handsome driver arrived. Joss look at Mew like he's confused. I just bid goodbye to him.

"Hello love" I greeted my husband and give him a peck on lips.

"Hmp...whose that guy a while ago?" Mew asked me.

"He's Joss, my co-model" I replied to him.

"Okay, if you say so" I think there's something wrong again with this guy.

"Jealous?" I asked him while he fastened my seat belt.

"Do i need to be jealous? Did you do something with him?" Goodness what's wrong with him. I don't want to start argument with him.

"No love, i love you so much" I kissed him again in his cheeks. And we drive to home.

I didn't say my plan in quiting in my job to Mew yet. I want to surprise him in our anniversary. I will make love with him til i get pregnant again. I just giggle while thinking of it. But Mew look at me like i did something wrong.

✨MEW POV✨

I just arrived at the Modelling Agency of Gulf and i saw him with a random guy waiting for me. Why did he let that guy to accompany him while waiting.

He give me a peck once he entered the car. I asked him if whose that guy, he just answered me that he's a co-model. But the way that guy look at me awhile ago, there's something wrong. I guess?

I'm jealous but i don't want gulf to let it know. He will just tease me.

"Baby, when is the scheduled of your shoot for branded underwear?"