CHAPTER 30

GULF POV:

We're done with the class today. Mild and Saint will not come home today since this two bitches will stay again at their boyfriend's place. They already left me here waiting for Mew to pick me up. While waiting i saw Mint walking towards my direction. And a few minutes later she's now here in front of me.

"I'm pregnant" She said. Why do i need to know this thing.

"And so, why do you need to inform me about your pregnancy?" I said in annoyed voice.

"You need to know this cause Mew already knows that he's the father of our baby" Mint said. Did i heard it right? Common! I'm shocked to what she said. And Mew knows about it but he didn't tell me about this thing. I feel dizzy at this time. I saw Mew running to our direction. I'm angry how can he do this to me?

"Mew i already told Gulf about our baby"

"Baby don't trust her. I know i'm not the father of her child." Mew said

"Oh common Mew, I told you you're the father of this child. You're always the one who fucked me raw" Mint replied.

"You have a boyfriend Mint. We did that a long time ago. And now i'm the father?" Mew said in angry voice. I don't like to start a commotion here. But before i said a word i feel dizzy and didn't know what's happened next.

I woke up alone here in the school clinic bed. I still feel dizzy at the same time. I took my phone and check for any message. Mew is not here. Where did he go? I need to talk to him since he need to explain everything. I heard the door opened and saw Mew with sad face. I don't know if i should ask him.

"Where did you go Mew? Care to explain everything to me?" I said in serious voice.

"Love i'm sure i'm not the father of her child. Believe me please! I already ask my friend to help me find his boyfriend so i will know the truth. And beside i didn't fucked him raw. I can only do that to you" Mew said.

"Okay love i believe in you, but please settle everything as soon as possible. I'm stressed right now. I'm overthinking to what Mint said to me."

"Thank you baby, yes i will settle this. I'm sorry but don't stress yourself it's not good to our little cherry." Mew said

"Baby, let's go now. We just need to go at your dorm to get your things since i want you to stay with me at the condo so i will know if you need or want something."

"Okay Mew, my friends is not in the dorm too.  So i'm alone if i stay there."

We leave the school clinic and go to my dorm. I saw Bright on the way he just said hi to us since he's in rush.

I get my things especially vitamins and milk i always need this for my little cherry inside my tummy. It's good that i don't have morning sickness right now but i still throw up. I also get my clothes and uniform. Mew help me to carry all my bags and put it in the back seat of the car. I sleep during our travel from dorm to his condo. We arrived at 6pm at his condo but i still feel sleepy. I sit on the couch and open my laptop since i have research to do for my class tomorrow.

"Baby what do you want to eat for dinner?" Mew asked me.

"I don't have cravings right now. I just want a bread and milk." I replied

"How about this, I will prepare you bread and milk as snacks since you're doing a research there. Just let me know what do you want for dinner, I'll prepare or buy it for you. Is that okay?"

"Okay love, thank you!"

After a minutes i have my warm milk and bread here. I started doing my research cause after this i want to sleep. Mew is busy with his phone i don't know what's going on with him. He looks irritated or something. After a few minutes i heard him go to his walk in closet and get his clothes changed.

"Baby, I need to go to the bar since Zee's friend told me that he saw Mint's boyfriend there. I need to clarify something and ask him" Mew said

"And baby, just stay here okay. Don't open the door to anyone except me. Just text or call me later if you want something to eat. I'll be quick. I love you" He kissed me on the lips and left me in the living room. I didn't have a chance to replied to him i just nod. I'm getting nervous too. I really want to know the truth because it hurts me knowing that Mew will be also a father to another. Call me possessive but i just want him for me and my lil cherry here.

MEW POV:

I came here at the Siam 555 Exclusive Bar. I saw Zee's friend Luke at the entrance. He's waiting for me. After a minute he accompany me in Mint's boyfriend. He's Kao and i noticed that he's drunk right now. I approached him.

"Hey dude, if i'm not mistaken you're Mint's boyfriend right?" I asked him.

"Yes, is there's something wrong?" He asked in drunk voice.

I noticed that luke took his phone to take a video while i'm talking with him.

"I just knew that Mint is pregnant. Is it your child?" I asked.

"Ofcourse dude, I'm the father and it is just 3 weeks old. Mint told me that he doesn't acknowledge me as the father of our child cause he wants Mew to take a responsibility. I'm drinking because i hate this shit."

"I knew it i'm not the father of her child" I'm happy to know about this.

"And thanks dude, by the way i'm Mew" He is shocked.

After that i told to waiter that just get him a cab since he's drunk and we can't stop him from drinking. I thanked Luke since he's the one who helped me.

I'm on the way in the condo and i just drop in of my favorite restaurant to grab our dinner. Gulf didn't pick up my call maybe he's asleep.
Luke also send the video to me that Kao confessed that he's the real father. I'm happy that i settled it. I don't want my baby to stressed and worry about this shit things that Mint made.