CHAPTER 27

GULF POV:

I was waiting here in the couch i feel sleepy again. Mew is washing the dishes and cleaning the table. I want to help him but he declined it. I settled myself here in the couch. I'm full. I actually didn't have an appetite a while ago but thinking that i need to eat since there's a baby inside my tummy, i forced myself to eat. While waiting i didn't know that i fell asleep here. I woke up when i feel a hand caressing my face.

"Baby, wake-up. Let's watch some movies. I also ordered Chicken and Beer. We just need to wait for it. I know you are into KDrama this days. So let's watch!" Mew said.

"I don't want to drink, love" i said.

"Hmp...Please baby, It's weekend. You will sleep here, right?" Mew is begging me.

"But I can't" I replied.

"But why?" He pouted

"Wait baby, why do you have a bag full of medicines and milk, Are you sick?" Mew asked again.

"Love, that's the reason why i can't drink beer with you. Listen to me. This is what i want to tell you"

"I'm pregnant" I confessed to him. I saw his shocked face.

"You what?" still confused.

"I have a small seed in my tummy" I hold his hand and put it in my tummy.

"Goodness!!! Are you kidding me? Don't prank me baby. But how come?" He bombarded me with questions. Mew is crying now.

I explained to him everything about the rare case and the check up.

"I'm going to be a daddy" He shouted.

"You're not mad love? will you accept our baby?" I asked him while i'm crying.

"I'm not mad and yes i will take full responsibility for both of you. I'm very happy" Mew showered me with kisses while we are both crying.

After that, we cuddle in the couch. Mew is very excited for my next check-up. I'm also happy knowing that he accepted our fruit of love. We continue to cuddle while watching KDrama. He's drinking i just let him since he's happy today. That's a simple celebration we had here in the condo. He keeps hugging and kissing me here. I was shocked when held my face and gently kissed me. I feel a butterfly in my stomach. He entered his tongue in my mouth. I welcomed it. He sucked every part of my lips. I'm getting horny. I'm moaning.

"Ohhhh baby are you horny?" Mew asked in his drunk voice.

"What if i say yes, what will you do?" I challenge him.

"Well let's make another baby" He carried me in bridal and put me in his bed.

"No love, it's risky? I don't think we can do that. Let ask the doctor next check-up, okay?" I said. Mew just pouted.

"Maybe you can do something without entering you're monstrous dick inside me. How about some Blowjobs? or Just used your fingers inside my you know-" I'm getting shy with my suggestions.

"Well that's a good idea" After that Mew removed his clothes. He is naked in front of me. But he also removed my clothes. We are fully naked right in front of each other. He helped me sit in the edge of the bed. He cupped up my face and asked me for blowjobs. I followed his order. I know he loves me. I want to make him happy.

After our steamy session. We both tired and lay down in the bed. I'm very happy to know that i can still satisfy him. He is hugging me while we are both naked. I can still feel his dick poking my butt hole. I let him sleep in that position even though i'm getting horny again. We sleep peacefully that afternoon.

MEW POV:

It's almost 5pm when i woke up. I'm very happy today knowing that i will be a father. I look at beside me, and there he is the love of my life sleeping soundly while making snores. We are stil both naked. Yeah! We just did some bed exercise awhile ago. I stand and put my clothes.I left Gulf in my bed. I don't have a heart to wake him up. I rush and settle myself at the living room, i opened my laptop to do some research for the male pregnancy and some tips how to take care a pregnant. Yes, i'm very excited. I notice that most pregnant throw-up, sleepy or have different cravings and also need to avoid stress. Well I'll take note all of this. After the research, i take a shower and i will wait for my baby to wake up so i can ask him if what food does he want to eat.