CHAPTER 10

MEW POV:

Upon hearing those words from Gulf. I'm shocked. I don't know what's really going on. If that is only an accident or not. I will ask Mint later. 

I just stay here with my baby, since he's alone here at school clinic. He ate the food that i brought for him. I really worried since i can see the redness and blister on his skin. No one dare to talk. I really want to ask him if what happened with us yesterday. I don't know, i can't remember fully since i was really drunk yesterday and i just woke up alone in bed and naked. I also want to ask him why did he left me that early in the morning without waking me up. I have a lot of questions and i don't know where to start.

"Gulf can you tell me what's happened yesterday?" I shyly asked him.

"You get drunk that's all"

"But why i am naked when i woke up"

"Maybe you just removed your clothes before you sleep?" he avoided my eyes.

"Okay, let me think of it first. I know i can remember that when i am fully sober. Right now i still have headache" I said.

I stare at him, to check his arm. But what did i notice is something purple red mark on his neck. Amp! is it kiss mark? did someone sleep with him? I get annoyed.

"Hey Gulf why did you have something red on your neck?"

"It is just mosquito bites, i scratched it"

I came near him just to check

"Hmp... it's kiss mark, did you sleep with someone?"

But to my shocked he slapped me and cried. Did i say something wrong? What's wrong with kiss mark it is a love mark.

"You did it" he said while rubbing his eyes.

"I did-- what?" i asked, i was really shocked.

"You're the one who sleep and made this kiss mark on me" Gulf said.

Oh Mew!!! what an idiot. You sleep with him but you didn't remember. I tried to recollect my memories from yesterday's event. I sighed out. What am going to do now? Okay lemme talk and calm him first.

I hugged Gulf cause he's a crying baby right now. I can see that he is sad, I made him cry again.

"Sorry Gulf if i made that mark on your neck and i sleep with you last night. I'm drunk. Can i ask did i enter you forcefully?" I asked him.

He is shy at first but he answered me with " Yes, we made love yesterday and i know you're drunk that time. I'm sorry Mew but i really want something to happened with us."

"Did you feel sore baby? I'm sorry i can't remember but i really worried about you. Because my little mewmew entered you"

"little mewmew? it is a monstrous dick"

Goodness! he even said that word to me, so he really saw my little monster here.

"Sorry Gulf but let's talk again some other time, i just need to fix something."

"Mew, can we talk later? I just need to say something first"

"Hmp...Okay, I will fetch you here later, I will get my things first in my classroom and need to talk to Mint. I will leave now"

I left Gulf at the clinic because i need to talk to Mint first since i really want to break up with her and about the accident awhile ago. I walk to my building and get my things in my classroom and go to Mint's class.