CHAPTER 14

BRIGHT POV:

I saw Gulf at school gate and looks like he is sad. I came quickly towards him. There he is, his eyes are swelled.

"Gulf are you okay?" I asked him in a worried voice, arrrggghhhh!!! i can't stand seeing him like this.

"No" He started to cried. I hugged him to comfort him.

"It's okay Gulf, you can share your burden and worries to me. I'm always here. Please don't cry na~" I tapped his back while saying this.

"I just made a worst decision in life where i was the one who will suffer" he murmur.

I stopped hugging him. It's better to talk this in private. So i invited him to get back at my dorm which beside their unit.

"Gulf-- let's get back to my room, and you can share that worries to me."

He just nodded. And we started walking going to our dorm. After a few minutes of walking we arrived. I invite him to my room.

"Come in Gulf" with that i welcome him to my little messy room.

"Wait a minute Gulf, let me change my clothes first and i will cook you food because it's almost a dinner too." I decided to change my clothes first and left Gulf at the living room and i headed to the kitchen. I check my fridge so i can decide what to cook. Hmp... White cheesy mushroom pasta with Garlic bread for tonight. I started to prepare the Ingredients, I boiled the water first for the pasta. While waiting. I minced the onions and other ingredients. I also prepare the bread and the oven. After an almost half hour. The food is ready. I put it in plate and headed where Gulf is. I saw him sleeping in the living room couch. Looks like he's in dreamland. I don't have a heart if i wake him up but it almost dinner time. I shook his shoulder gently.

"Gulf wake up the food is ready and it's almost dinner time" He just nodded and slowly opened his eyes.

"Looks like the food is delicious, I can smell it" he said while blinking his eyes.

"Yes it's pasta and garlic bread, you should get up na~ and if you need to use the bathroom it's there" i pointed out the direction of my bathroom. He quickly get and headed to bathroom.

After a few minutes, we're here at the dining table eating our dinner together. This is the best dinner ever since i'm eating with this beautiful man besides me.

"Is it the food okay?" I asked him i'm worried if the food taste bad or good.

"Yes, it's delicious i love it." He replied. I'm overwhelmed with what i heard.

"Thanks for compliment Gulf, I will cook this for you whenever you're sad" i smiled at him.

Ohhh my bad! he became sad when i said that to him.

"Sorry Gulf-- i always want and cheer for your happiness. Let's talk after this. Share everything to me." He just nodded and continue to eat, but i noticed he crying while eating.

"Please don't cry Gulf, I'm sorry" He calmed down a bit. We continue eating until we're both full. I clean up the mess in the table and i will clean the dishes later after i talk to Gulf. I badly want to talk to him since he's very sad at the moment. We headed in the living room and seated there. I started the conversation.

"Why are you crying and sad Gulf-- did something happened?" I worriedly asked him.

"Hmp.. I just did what you've said when the last time we talked. I let go the most important person, the person i love. And i think it's a bad decision since i saw him crying in front of me a while ago."

He's crying mess right now. I hugged him in a moment and tapped his back.

"It's alright, you just made a right decision. He did not deserve you, you deserve someone who will love and cherish you fully."

"I'm here to love you Gulf" I whispered to myself.

"But i look like a villain in this story, i didn't give him a chance to explain his self, I left him alone at the rooftop."

After that we heard his phone ringing nonstop. The caller name "Love" appeared in his phone screen. I think it's Mew.

"Don't answer that Gulf-- both of you need time to breath. Just calm yourself first." I said but still the phone keep ringing. But he just ignored it like what I've said. We continue to talk and hear him. I lost it. I want him to be mine, I don't want him to be sad with this kind of thing again. I want the best for him.

It's almost 9pm when we finished our talk. He decided to go to his room. He just bid goodbye and thanked me. Before he close the door i give him a power hug, he deserve this kind of treatment and love.