CHAPTER 7 🔞

GULF POV:

"Can you make love to me tonight, Mew?"
He just look at me with his lustful eyes. I'm shy to what i was said but i really want him. I know that he's drunk and this is the only chance for me. Since after this, I plan to break the set up between us. Yes, it really hurts for me, i know that he just forced to me. I don't want him to come with me because i know that he loves Mint. He still needs her. And who i am? I'm just an ugly guy whose having a crush to him for about 5years. He doesn't love me. I know.

He answered me with kisses, he like a beast. He pushed me on the bed and started to kiss me from neck down to my nipple, he sucked it. I just let out a moan. I love it! the way he eat and pleasure me.

He is kissing me while his other hand busy pinching my hardened nipples with his right hand finding the way to remove my sweat pants. He succeed he was able to remove my pants and i was left with my underwear and shirt. He is playing my hardened shaft. I let out a moan again for the second time. Goodness! this is it! Am i ready for this? I asked myself. While i was thinking i didn't notice that he was already naked in front of me. And there he is i saw his monster dick, gosh! it's really long, thick and juicy. I want to suck it. He pump it multiple time and he hold my hand and put it in his dick. Arrrghhhhhh i'm screaming internally. Is this a dream? but before i proceed to eat his sausage, he removes my all my clothes and asked me to kneel.

Without a doubt i kneel down and can see his monstrous dick with veins. Ughhhhh!!! but before i speak he asked me to open my mouth for his delicious sausage. I gladly welcome it. I choked when he push it through. It doesn't fit well in my mouth. I can feel there's a tears on my eyes. But i need to pleasure Mew. I started licking his dick head and give a small kisses. I eat it like i'm eating my ice candy when i was a kid. It's yummy! How can it fit to my hole? This is will be the cause of my death. It's either strangulation by dick or getting multiple stab with dick. I almost puke when i taste a bitter sweet white liquid. Yes it's his sperm. It's delicious though. But before i fully enjoy him. He asked me to go in the bed in all four. OMG!!! I'm not ready.

He still look drunk the way his eyes close and open. But i don't want to ruin this moment. I'm all four in the bed when i feel something cold in my hole. Goodness!!!! He spit on my hole?? wait- it's really good. I rolled my eyes in pleasure. He add his middle finger and fingered me which added some hotness to this sex. He added another two fingers and still fingering my hole.

"AaaAahhhhh Nghhh Aahhhhh, Mew~" It's too pleasurable for me. but he stopped fingering my whole and replace his finger with tongue. Ohhhhhhh!!!!! i feel electrified the moment he started to poke my hole with his tongue.
"Mew!!!! I love it. Yesss AaaAahhhhh". While he was eating my hole, i feel his hand through my hardened shaft and he started to pump it. I can't stand it anymore, I'm going to cum~ But he stopped when he heard me crying. Yes i cried because this is too much for me. This will be the first and last time he will make love with me.

"Baby, why are you crying. Did i hurt you?" he is worried. He used his other hands to remove the tears in my eyes.

"Mew, Please enter me now"

"Are you sure baby? I don't want you to regret this"

"I'm sure and please do it raw, I want to feel you!"

With that he command me to be on all fours again and this is it! i will enter the heaven. He spread my butt cheeks and spit towards it. He makes his saliva as lube. Without waiting too much, he entered his monstrous dick inside my hole! I can feel the pain. But he keeps kissing my back to get pleasure not the pain. He keep thrusting me, it's hard and rough but i can feel that he hit some pleasurable gland on my body. I started to moan loudly. Too much pleasure! I bit my lips to stop my self from moaning mess. But he noticed it so he started to devour my lips too but he keep thrusting me.

"I'm cumming" with that he thrust faster like he is a cowboy riding. Ohhhhh goodness! welcome to heaven. I can feel thick liquid dripping thru my legs. He removed his dick from my hole. My body felt exhausted from the activity. I was about to lay down when he finger me again... My hole is still sore. But i can see lust in his eyes, so i let him.

After a few minutes he let me lay down in bed and i can see he's at sleepy state and about to pass out. I let him sleep but i was about to stand to clean at the bathroom because it's really sore and sticky. When i heard him murmuring "Thank you, Mint"
I started crying when i heard that, I can't fully feel my lower body but my heart broken in how many pieces. I rush to bathroom, limping. I locked the door and started to cry my heart out. How dare he called Mint's name while he was sleeping and after our steamy session. You broke my heart and my hole, Mew. I hate you!