CHAPTER 33

MEW POV:

I'm really happy that we will having a babies. This is my dream since i have a broken family, i want to build a family with someone i really love and that's Gulf. He gave me everything. Thank you is not enough to show how grateful i am. Maybe this is the very good decision i made in this lifetime to love Gulf with all my heart and soul. And soon! I hope we can get married. I really love the idea of marrying someone i want to spend the rest of my life.

It's Saturday today and we're here at the condo. We will having a small party for celebrating that we will be having a twins. Gulf invite his friends, Saint, Mild and Bright. I also invite Zee and Boat. Gulf's parents will be here also later. This is just a small celebration. They already knew that we will having a twins, of course like me and my boyfriend they are also excited and happy.

I already ordered buffet food from Gulf's favorite restaurant. We don't want to cook since it's tiring. We need to save energy in celebration. The food arrived and Gulf parents are preparing it in dining area. My baby is busy with his friends, they are talking about something i don't know since i just heard them laughing.

Bright is also here since my baby invited him, I know we're not in good terms back then. But Gulf still considered him as a friend and brother. He arrived with cans of Milk for pregnant. How considerate he is. He just said that he still don't know the gender that's why he didn't buy anything yet.

Zee and Boat are talking about some naughty things about their boyfriends. I just shook my head everytime i heard them talking about sex. This two dude is really something, they even share their experiences. But i know that they are loyal to their boyfriends.

"Hey, Mew come here. We just want to ask you something." Zee said.

I came near them where they are sitting.

"What do you want to ask?" I replied to them.

"What's your secret?" Boat said while giving me a devilish smile.

"Secret of what?" I asked him again.

"Secret of making Gulf, pregnant with twins" Zee said

"Dream on! I won't share any tips" I showed them my middle finger. They just both laughed at me while i left them still talking with naughty things. I go to the living room where my baby and his friends are chatting.

"Mew, We just want to ask you something" Mild said while both Zee and my baby are laughing. What's wrong with this people. They keep asking me.

"And what is it?" I replied to them.

"How to make a twins?" Saint replied at me in his serious.

Seriously? Why they are keep asking me with this kind of question. I saw my baby is blushing hard. Hmp... Let me teased him since it's his friends who are asking.

"Did you really want to know? Okay let me tell you this. Gulf is always --" I didn't finish my sentence when my baby hit my head with remote control. Then he walked-out. Did i make him angry? I followed him in the bedroom but he's not here. But i heard a muffle sound inside the bathroom. Looks like he's crying! Oh mew how stupid you are. You made him cry. I try to knock the door few times but he didn't answer me.

"Baby, I'm sorry na~ Please talk to me"

"I'm just teasing you, i will not share our lovey dovey moment with others, okay"

"Please get out na~ Mom already called us and the lunch is ready."

After a few minutes i heard the door open and there he is my crying baby making a pout with swollen eyes. I hugged him immediately and showered him with kisses. I know he loves it.

"I'm sorry baby, please forgive daddy" I begged him. Then he hugged me tight.

"Love, don't share my embarrassing moment in bed with them. I'm shy." Gulf said then started to sniff my neck.

"Okay baby, I'm so sorry again. I love you! Let's go down they are waiting for us" with that we proceed in dining area with his parents and our friends. We enjoyed the lunch with a little chitchat. I really love this moment. And soon there will be two angels that will add up to our happiness here. After eating our lunch i helped mom and dad to clean up the mess and wash the dishes. While Gulf and his friends are enjoying watching movies in the living room. I can hear their loud laughs.

Gulf parents bid goodbye to us since they will drive from here to their province. I hope soon they will move out here near at our place. My baby hugged mom and dad. We accompany them until the gate since dad brought the car. We came back to the living and our friends is still there.

"Mew can we drink?" Zee asked. They are all looking at me waiting to answer but i looked at my boss for approval.

"Baby? what do you think?" I asked him

"Of course you can enjoy drinking here but i can't join since i can't drink at this situation."  My baby said while caressing his tummy. 

"Yess!!!" They said look like they are going to drink til they passed out. I grabbed the beers in the refrigerator since i have a lot of stocks. Then they started to drink. It's only 3pm but look at them.

"Love, Guys i'll just take a nap in the room since i feel lil bit of dizzy" Gulf said and i accompany him til the bedroom. I asked him also if i could join them. He just said yes. Before i go back to the living room. I make sure that he's asleep. I kissed him at the forehead and cover his body with the duvet. I leave him there and join our friends in drinking.